Chapter 26

Narration

Jungkook read the text from Rapmon

Lisa looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Hmm... Rapmon hyung texted me. CEO Bang has an announcement." 

"Ooh you need to go home already?"

Jungkook put his hand on his head. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay! It must be important. Let's go home now." 

"Aish, why is the time running so fast when I'm with you?" Jungkook frowned, lips pouted.

Lisa smiled and put her both hands on Jungkook's face. "It's not like this is the last time we're going to meet, right?"

Jungkook frozed for a second. "Aaahh! What are you doing to me?"

"Why?" Lisa laughed. "You're blushing."

Jungkook held both Lisa's hands that were on his face. "It's your fault."

Jungkook took Lisa home. They bid their goodbyes.

"I'll see you again, you promised me right?" Jungkook told Lisa.

"Yes, you will."

"Bye Lisa."

"Bye Jungkook sunbae." she smiled and hopped out the car.

Jungkook is watching Lisa until she got inside the YG building when Lisa suddenly made the "Oppa!" dance in Boombayah.

Jungkook laughed. "God, she's so adorable." He waved goodbye.

"Lisa!" 

Lisa turned around to find the one who called her, but there is no one. She continued walking inside the building.

----

Jungkook arrived at the restaurant where BTS gathered. 

"Yah where did you go?"

"Lavender field."

"Why are you so late?"

"I made someone call me oppa."

BTS gave him a weird look.

"The fuck is he saying?" Suga replied.

"Okay since Jungkook is already here. I'll make my announcement." CEO Bang said.

"What is it Sajangnim?" BTS replied.

"You know too well that you are nominated in the Top Social Artist Award category in Billboard Music Awards right?"

"Yes Sajangnim."

"There's a high possibility that you'll win since the statistics in BTS votes were pretty high. What I'm trying to say is, you'll be attending the BBMA, and will fly in the US in two days ."

"Really?!"

"Omygod!"

"Holy shhhh"

"Yeah!!"

"Armys are the best."

iKon suddenly came in the same restaurant where BTS are eating. They sat in the opposite side of BTS.

Both groups were having a feast like dinner.

iKon were having fun because Chanwoo keeps on making them laugh.

Jungkook excused himself to go to the comfort room.

He's about to go back to their table when...

"Jungkook."

Bobby is leaning on the wall

"iKon Bobby?"

"Let's talk. I'll see you outside." Bobby walked out. Jungkook followed.

They stopped in a narrow pathway. They faced each other.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" Jungkook asked.

"You really have no idea?" Bobby replied.

"None."

"I saw you and Lisa together. Earlier is the second time I saw you taking her to the YG building. What do you think you're doing?"

Jungkook was surprised. How....

"Do you think I don't notice the way you look at Lisa? Every awards night, I can see you staring at her. You. Stop seeing Lisa." Bobby commanded.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Why would I do that? As far as I know you're not her boyfriend."

"I'm not." Bobby let out a small laugh. "Why? Hmm... Let's say you're her boyfriend, but you're also the one who's going to bring her down."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't be a fool. You know what will happen once your fans knew about you and Lisa."

"Nothing will happen."

"Don't act like you're new in the industry.  This is the reason why YG doesn't let them date. Don't destroy Lisa."

Jungkook sighed in disbelief. "You think I'm going to let that happen? Besides, I really don't get why YG doesn't let them date like they are people without feelings."

Bobby let out a small laugh. "Don't tell me I didn't warn 'ya." he left.