- Chapter 1

"Come on Abbigaile! We are moving today so try to be happy!" Mum asked. I just continue to look out of the window. "Come on Abbie! This could be good for of us! A new adventure awaits!" She exclaims excitedly. She tries to grab my hand but I moved away. "Fine..." We sit the rest of the car ride in silence.

We arrive at a big house. I get out of the car, get my bag and walk up to the door. I ring the door bell and a tall man stands there "Oh hello! You must be Abbigaile! Oh and you live here now you don't need to ring the door bell!" He tells smiling, Taking some bags off of my mum. "Okay" I go inside and she shows me to my room. I sit on my bed and open my bag. I get out some photos and start decorating the surprisingly large room to my liking. I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling for awhile then decide to go downstairs. I walk out the door and straight into someone "Hey watch it!" A pretty handsome guy snaps "What are you doing in my house?!" He asks leaning against the wall "I..live..here...." I tell him "What?!" He asks surprised. We both exchange looks before sprinting downstairs. "You never told me Anna has a kid who was so annoying!" He yells glaring daggers at me. "-And you never told me Jackson had a kid who is so rude!" I give him the same look back. "This is going to be fun.." both our parents sigh "We move in with your bestfriend, which is one thing, but now I have to live with a brat?! I WANT TO GO HOME !" I run upstairs and into my room "Are you okay?" I hear a voice form behind me. I look up to see Jackson "N-no! First my mum and dad divorce, then I have to move house, then school, and now I have to live with people I don't even know!" I yell crying and he comes to me and try's to hug me but I move out the way. "I'm sure you and my son will get along one day" He hopes then smiling. Then leaving my room. "Abbie take your pills!!" Mum shouts upstairs. "Hey I never asked your name?" I see Jackson's kid "Jimin. Park Jimin" He smiles "Yeah sorry 'James Bond' " I get up to get my pills. I see him looking at me. "What?" I ask him. "What are those pills for?" He questions "Why do you care?" I role my eyes. I take the 3 large is pills then sitting on my bed "Can you help me?" I ask struggling to take my top off. "Aish..fine.." He roles his eyes and helps me "Hey no looking..." I quietly say. He goes crimson red before saying "I'm not!" He helps me take my top off and change it. I point to my trousers "Umm no way. NO WAY IN HELL!" He backs up "Please! I can't do it myself!!" I complain. "Aish... so annoying.." He mutters. "Hey! I heard that!!" I say. He simply ignores me before walking back over to me and helps me to finish getting ready " thanks.." I fall back on my bed and fall asleep. "Night then... Pabo.." He whispers. He silently smiling to himself. Then leaves my room. This is going to be interesting...

                 Please vote
      and tell me if you like it by commenting.