- Chapter 3

"Hey Abbie!" Jackson says smiling at me "Are you ready?" He asks grabbing my bag. I nod. "Have you got enough pills?" Mum asks. I nod again then get in the car. "Have you go your condom?" Jimin whispers in my ear with a sly smirk spread across his face. "That better be a joke..." I look at him. "Oh course it's a joke who would want to do it with you?" He laughs. I look down and he notices that I'm sad. "Look....Abbie I'm sorry" He went to hug me but I moved away.

We don't speak to each other until we get there.

"Hey can you help me set up the tent?" He asks me "I'm a girl! I don't know how to set up a tent!" I told him slyly. "Aish... Fine then I'll teach you...." I looked at him "No offence, but how are you going to help me when you can't even help your self" I looked at him. He looked at me in shock. "Wow" He stayed there for a moment before setting the tent up. "Well done" I tell him walking towards the lake. "Can you swim?" Jimin asks me. Stupid question pabo. I nod "Why?" He smiles before pushing me in "JIMIN ITS COLD!!!" I stand there until he helps me out. I start shaking " I-I'm going to catch a c-c-cold b-because of you!" I said shaking. "I'm sorry!" He says then hanging his jacket over my shoulder. We take a slow walk back to camp. "Hey kids did you have fun?" Jackson asks not looking up being distracted by his phone. "Yeah except Jimin pushed me in the water" I whispered quietly. "What did you say Abbie?" Jackson asks "Umm nothing!" I say quickly before running off to the tent and got charged.

"Anyone want Marshmallow?" Jimin asks handing us all a bag. We sit there eating Marshmallows. "I'm going bed" I say getting up. "Honey! Pills!" Mum reminds me. I get some water to wash the drugs down and then take my pills. I lay there staring at the roof of the tent. I can't sleep. "I'm going bed" I hear Jimin say. He comes in the tent "Out side " He points with a smile "Why?" I ask quietly "I'm getting changed!" He tells me taking of his top. "'I'm not leaving" I turn around. He roles me over and sits on my belly "Please get off" I ask closing my eyes "Are you scared?" He asks laughing. He stays there a couple of minutes before saying "Hey let's have some fun" He laughs again and I push him of me and run out the tent. "Am I that bad?" He pouts. I don't listen and get back in bed. I put the blanket over me but he pulls it off "I'm cold" I tell him. "Come here then" He taps the space between us "Orrrrrr you can just give me some of the blanket" I mumble. "That's to easy! Now, are you moving closer or not ?" He says with a smirk. I bite my lip with frustration and move closer to him. He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. He forces my head on his chest. I fall asleep to his steady heartbeat.