Chapter 1 (A new Friendship)

Brennas POV

Its the start of sixth grade and all my friends gathered around to play a game of basketball. My favorite sport. So far I live a well born life. I'm popular and I have all the friends I need.

As we all gathered we had to chose the two team captains and of course I was the first to be chosen. I got to pick the 2nd team captain. I looked at everyone then I spotted him. My arch enemies Alex. I called him and he came up. It was time to pick people and of course I was the only girl. I picked all the good kids. Time to play some ball.

Crap there the ball went rolling into the building.

Kaitlyns POV

I walked into the building to see my friends in the same kind of outfit as me. "Thats cool bra." My friend said. I have realized in life I don't have many friends but I don't need many friends.

I pulled out my pencil and notepad and started to draw. I drew pictures of flowers and pease signs but I wanted to draw some thing different this time. Oh I know a guitar.

Abbis POV

I walked over to my band to see my guitar sitting in plain sight. I hate when they leave my guitar out. I picked it up when a really tall girl walked over to me. "Hey can I draw a picture of your instrument." She asked. I nodded in response. About six minutes later a basketball came rolling toward my guitar.

"Watch your basketball next time" I said making a serious look. "Well if you didn't want it to hit the guitar maybe you should move it." She said. Well someone sassy. "MY MASTER PIECE." The weird flower girl said. Me and sport girl started laughing our butts off. Then she grabbed her basketball and walked off. I gravely stared at her till she left the building. Serves her right. Miss flower girl walked off and I was left with my band to talk about tomorrows concert.

__

Brennas POV

Room 302. Room 302 i kept repeating in my head. It was first period and I need to find my first class.

I walked into Science class to see that stupid art girl and band breaker. Ugh why Are they here And they sit right smack across from eachother. I hope I sit away from them. I spoke to soon I sat right next to them. Damn it. Why the hell was I sitting next to them. I sat at my seat when Band girl looked at me. "What are you doing here." She asked "I sit here smart one." She's obviously dumb.

The whole class period we had to get to know our table group cause we won't be able to move all year long. Damn it why was the teacher doing this to me.

Flower girl looked at us with a smile. "Why's tulip over here all cheerful." I ask band girl. She shrugged and looked at her. "I'm Kaitlyn." tulip said. "I'll stick with tulip. BTW I'm Brenna." I said yet I know tulip didn't seem happy with the nickname. "I'm Abigal but you will call me abbi." Band girl said. Well that's all we need to know hopefully.

We talked all period long. Tulip And Abbi are actually pretty fun. I asked both of them for their numbers. They probably thought I was crazy but we did have a team assignment so I needed their number.

I looked at their schedules all classes the same but they did dance and I did P.E.

-After school-

I walking into my house so see my little sister screaming to that new song "LET IT GO LET IT GO." She screamed then ran to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back then walked to the living room and flung my backpack on the couch and jumped over the back and landed perfectly in the position I liked. life couldn't get better.

I felt a buzz on my butt and I pulled out my phone to see someone calling. It was a random number.

Hello

Hey what's up

Who's this

Its Kaitlyn

Oh hey tulip

I called abbi and we are both coming over to your house

wait when was this sorted out

five minutes ago

Ugh OK see you when you get here

OK bye

bye.

I sat on my couch watching family guy waiting when after like 5 minutes of the call I heard a knock at the door. My sister ran to the door.

"Hello" said the person at the door. "Brenna." I ran to the door to see abbi and Kaitlyn standing there. They looked normal. regular jeans and T-shirt.

They walked in and again I slouched on the couch. They walked around the couch and sat on the two chairs in the living room.

"So what are we going to do on this new friendship project," I asked. They shrugged then looked at the TV. I turned the channel then it fell on a channel that was a reality TV show. I stopped at the channel because they were interviewing One Direction.

"I love One Direction," all three of us said. We giggled a little at the same response. We watch them perform as we jumped around the living room. When they stopped to talk we all slouched back on the couch. Then the worst thing happened on the reality show. Justin beiber came out. "I hate him," we all said. I looked at them and we all laughed really hard.

__

The next day at school we hung out in the morning and we dress well normal. I was in jeans and T-shirt abbi I'm skinny jeans and sweater and Kaitlyn in shorts and tank. Everyone stared and giggled to each other but we didn't care. Later that day we hung out together. we hung out everyday after that.

This look like the beginning of a new friendship that we all thought would last forever.

[A/N]

Hey sorry for the grammar or spelling mistakes. I'll edit the book when I finish it. Hope you like it.

Vote...

Comment...

Plzzz...