My Daily Life

Hi, I'm Ally Swift and I'm Taylor Swift's little sister, by 4 years. I live with her and travel with her on all of her travels. I love Starbucks and have a trip there almost every day. Taylor and I are super tight and do EVERYTHING together. Except for maybe dating. That would be awkward.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

April 28,2012

Taylor and I hopped out of the car for a Starbucks on the way to the studio. As soon as we step out of the car, we're attacked by paps and fans. We both pulled a jacket out of our purses and threw it on to protect us from the paps getting any pics. We tried to run through the mess of people in the middle of Nashville, but it didn't work so well. Instead, we fought our way out and into Starbucks. Normal day for us. We finally made it into the building. I ordered a Java Chip Frap and Taylor ordered a Skinny Vanilla Latte. We both got a blueberry muffin since we hadn't had breakfast before we left the house. We sat down with our drinks and muffins. We took off own jackets and began to talk. At the very moment we sat down, a girl came running up to us with a Speak now shirt on and a notepad in her hand. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! You're Taylor Swift and you're Ally Swift!!! OMG!!! You're right here in front of me!!! Ohmagosh ohmagosh ohmagosh!!!! Will you sign my shirt, phone case, and notepad!!!!?????"

Taylor answered,"Sure! I'd love to!"

"Can you both sign?!?!"

"Sure!! No problem!," I assured her.

Her smile beamed. Taylor and I signed her stuff.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?"

Taylor yells,"Selfie!!"

The girl handed Taylor her phone and took a groupie.

"Thanks so much!!" the girl screamed. She burst into tears.

"I didn't catch your name," Taylor said in response.

"It's Lily!!"

"Well, have a nice day, Lily!"

Taylor and I threw our jackets back on and ran back to the car. We drove the rest of the way to the studio. Taylor walked in to the recording studio and I sat outside of it and listened to her record her newly written song, All Too Well. It was absolutely beautiful.

I know this is so short but I just needed a starter. They will get longer as I write!! Love you guys!! Try and update once or twice a week!

Swifty1213❤️