Chapter 2.

August A. Alsina

3 weeks later / July 2, 2017

A nigga been out they element for these last couple weeks. I ain't never hung with a female and just chilled, well I have buh it's been a while. I'd hung around this chick name Jada, every nigga wanted her buh I had ha. At least that's what she had me believing. I ain't Neva think my heart ca get broken. Shawty hurt me to the core! She the main reason I wun tryn fall in love. We was together for about 2 years, we ain't have sex or nun but shit I was kinda glad. She was creeping wid this old nigga and he gave her herpes. Boy I was so lucky I ain't sleep wid ha cause I woulda killed that bitch on my brudda grave. I remember her breaking the news like yesterday.

"Wassam babygirl I missed you over the break." I said I was smiling so hard cause I was blessed to say she was mine. She was a redbone, short la cut, small tits wid a Apple booty. "Bae I really gotta tell you some, idk how you gon take this but I have to say it rather it hurts you or not." Ion know if I got hot all of a sudden but I started getting hot, I was scared my heart was hurting before she ca even say the news. So I just starred at her waiting for her to tell me what was up, cause I wun feeling 'lat. "uh-umm, babe you remember that old guy Mr. Alfred? Well uhhh-- he ain't my dads bestfriend. I was fucking him and he gave me herpes." I looked at her in disgust, she had me so fucked up. I couldn't stand to look at her so I told ha stupid ass ta get out and I made sure I hurt ha feelings. I wanted her ta hurt how I was hurting. "You serious man? Get yo hoe ass out. I can't believe this shit. When you see me don't speak. Don't text me, don't come by here and when you see me at school bitch keep walking. Man GET THE FUCK OUT!"

That shit hurted me. 2 years bra! It's life tho, I had to move on from it. Fuck ha and that old ass nigga. I was trynna live my life and too the fullest. Ain't no sense in back tracking.

But Me and Leah ? We had grown so close. She always kept it 100 with me. Helped me wid tha females. Help me better stay on the right track allat. She was truly my bestfriend and if a nigga nor bitch could respek it then we ain't deal witcha. I ain't really care for her dating these niggas tho and I wun jealous I just became acustomed to protecting ha. If I wun at her house she was at mine. Lawd knows Ian play about ha. That was my love. Speaking of, she was bout to come thru, so I ca take her to dinna & spend a night. When she got here We sat at the table and talked about our day and shit, What I would call friend shit. "So how was that la modeling gig you had today?" I asked. "It was boring to me, they had some stuck up bouj ass females, normally they play music so I can be relaxed. I was relaxed but it just sucked all together. Plus the refreshments were ass. How was your day tho ?" Mine was pretty descent same ole shit. I got some chick number she was a pretty girl, she ain't have no body so iguess that's some new for me." She smiled and clasp her hand together. I laughed at her because she could act so weird sometimes. "Mama ya know ya ca be so weird sometimes huh? What was that you just did?" She laughed and kept laughing until I hit her with a straight face. "Aight it ain't funny nomo," she laughed for a few seconds later and she stopped. We both parted ways to go get dressed to go to red lobster. My phone dinged.