Niall horan is Beautiful.

• Dedicated to Niall horan

I Know this is not a story but if anyone could get this to him please do i wan't him to know how special he is (: please read it.

Please Excuse me for my Horrible spelling as well, And i hope u enjoy this ''Letter'' and it gets to Niall (:

Dear niall Horan, I Think you are a beautiful person inside and out, You have an Amazing personality, your cute as a button, And i love you for that your nice to everyone even if they are not nice to you! i love you so much your like a Lucky charm a cute little Irish boy, And when people say Lln ''Laugh like Niall'' We do not mean it in a mean way, You are a beautiful Gorgeous guys and i love you so much and i just want you to know that Lln Is not a bad thing we love your laugh its cute and we always laugh along with you,Your laugh is amazing and it puts a smile on my face all the time, No matter how upset iam you always put a smile on my face, And i know how it feels to always be left and have bad things said to you cause what your going throw iam, And i just want to thank you for being such a strong person you take it so well you may brake down and cry, But everyone cries every now and then and it brakes my heart everytime i see you because your such an amazing person and you Deserve to me treated the way you treat everyone.

I want to Thank The guys for always being there for you niall you guys are so cute and close together and i hope you never have a fight, I want to thank all the people who love you just the way you are.

I love how you are different from the others Your a cute little Irish boy with an Amazing accent, You have Beautiful eyes, Everything is Beautiful about you, And i want you to know that you are a perfect amazing person. 

Your are One of the kindest, sweetest, most caring boys from the band One Direction. 

Your Irish and extreamly beautiful, your really funny and sometimes, it gets to him But there are hundreds of us out there that love you to bits and know that we would be extreamly lucky to ever meet you. you deserves a girl that's beautiful and will treat you with respect, also to mess around with him and have fun. Really, you deserves everything.

And if i lived in London Which i don't I live in South Australia, I would do anything just to meet you, even if it was for 5 seconds i'd take it and tell you how Amazing and Beautiful you are, I wan't you to feel Loved like the other guys do with the fans  We all love you so Much Niall, If i ever Bump into you When you guys come to Adelaide next year i know i won't but if i ever did, Please Excuse me if i don't talk much I'm such a shy person But if i ever met you I would also give you the Longest hug out of all of the guys not that I love you more I love you all the same but i just want you to Know how Wonderful and How much you mean to me <3, Your such a cute Person and if i get a chance to meet you Please believe me when i say you are my Idol,Hero and Inspiration, And you are you Cute beautiful Person, If i ever meet you and i give you a Letter please don't ask if its for harry Louis liam Or zayn Because i Will give you something and if it was for them i'd give it to them To there Face :'-), And if i ever meet you Please Let me give you the biggest Hug her a big BEAR HUG and i can get a Horan hug, and let me get a picture with all of you and one with just you, When i met you please if you ever read this letter tell the guys its not because i love you alot more then Them, Tell the its because i love you so much and want you to feel special, When i meet you I will get a picture with the other guys, But if you don't mind i would love to take a Bunch of pictures with you not just one,

I will take silly ones, Cuddling ones, Normal ones, And just plain stupid ones of you being yourself, I don't want you to act like a Different person niall, Please be yourself around all fans, And when people ask for pictures and Don't ask for you, Please keep your head held up High and Think about them Million Even Hundreds of girls who love you and would do anything to see you, The ones who cry because girls meet you and don't get a photo, Don't worry Niall we all love you Please keep your head Held up high, NEVER LEAVE ONE DIRECTON, Because with out you It will not be One direction Because even though you always feel down and them stupid Girls who call them selfs Fans when they aren't Just Remember with out you one direction Will not be as good, They will still be Amazing, But With out that one Special Person in the group the little Irish boy, The one with out any sisters, The left handed one, One direction doesn't have a Special person in the group anymore.

Your beautiful  Unique and Talented, And even if you don't get many singing parts in One Direction which you should because your Voice is Very Unique and Its a Beauitful voice and i wish you knew that.

And i hope When you find your Princess she will not use you for your fame and she will date you for who you are, A beauitful Person, And i will Support you both throw anything, And when you both have bad times I hope you make up!,And Good luck on finding her, She will be one lucky girl Because you Refuse to date anyone until you find her, And i hope she treats you right Niall.

We also need out Old NIALL HORAN back!, I mean Niall please you never laugh or smile, you look so dperessed in pictures, You never wear you old close, and all fans can tell and we just all wan't you back please, Please don't listen to the haters we need you back!, Your wonderful person, and be yourself because there is Million's Million's of girls who loved you just the way you are.

You don't need to work out and change everything for us to accept you!, Please Niall come back!

And Niall please also understand all us fan's are not jsut fans we are Family!, and would do anything to see you'r old laugh, like the one of the stairs!, Or your old smile!, Please Niall just come back!, I miss your smile i miss your laugh, and it brakes my heart to see you like this!, and it would hurt every other Directioners so as well. 

 i hope the old Niall come's back!, because all of twitter is saying we do anything to have him back!, and see his smile just one more time, Niall seem's depressed....and seem's like he can hide it!, if you are reading this! ANYONE who HATE'S ON NIALL!, need's to understand what he goes throw and you need to leave him the Hell alone!, because he goes through alot!.

I love you so Much, And can't wait to hear you guys sing at the concert next year (: .

My twitter name is

@Jessi_Styles090

If anyone can get Niall to read this Thank you so much!, I don't mind if he can't follow me or tweet me! I would just be Very happy if someone tweeted me saying he Read it.

Thank you for reading this And i hope you all Agree, (:  Xxx