prologue

i'm only ten years old, I've lived here since I was five. daddy slendy doesn't let me leave the dark room. its made of stone bricks, but it has nice things in it, just for me! it has (f/c) bed covers, and dresser, and desk. he let me hang up pictures, and left me lots of paper, coloring books, crayons and toys! and when he's here, he plays with me, and helps me get stronger, so the baddies outside can't hurt me! he decorated my side of the door with a rose. the door leads out into his office, so he's always near, and guards my door from the baddies! he brings me really yummy food, and makes sure I don't starve. he lets me keep a knife in my room, so I can defend myself if I need to.

one day, daddy left the door open. I could see out into his office! I peeked out, but I didn't see anyone, so I grabbed my knife and ventured out. I snuck out of his office and down the hall. I could smell food! yummy yummy food! I went down the hallway, careful of anyone who might come out. when I bump into someone. I yelp and look up at him from the floor. he had a black hoodie on, a navy blue mask covering his face, and brown hair tipping out from behind it. 

"who're you?" he asked. tilting his head to the side slightly. I could see something spilling out of his pockets. it was red and gooey looking. there was also something similar in his gloved hand. 

"(y-y/n)" I stuttered. he was a baddie, daddy said anyone out here was a baddie. 

"well, (y/n), when did you get here? and why do you have a knife? how old are you?" he asked, why was he questioning me?

"when I was five... daddy gave it to me for protection... and i'm ten." he nodded at the info, and I smelled the air again, the food would close... wait, he has the food! "u-uh sir... do you have any food?" I tentatively asked. I was hungry, and daddy wouldn't be back to feed me until dinner. 

"uh, I have organs, but not normal food." he said and showed me a kidney with his other hand. I licked my lips but I didn't reach for it. "so this is what you eat, huh? me too." I looked up at him with wide eyes. "here, have some." he offered me, and held it out for me. I hesitantly took it, and took a bite of it. "why do you seem so nervous and scared of me?" he asked and I swallowed the bite I had took.

"daddy said that all the people out here are bad and will kill me..." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"well, not all of us are like that." I looked up with him. I could pick up on his thoughts... his name was eyeless jack. ej for short... daddy taught me how to read minds like that, hehe! "I won't kill ya." he added.

"hehe, thank you mr. ej!" he was about to question it, when he passed out. 

"I thought I told you not to come out!" uh oh.. daddy's mad...