the new girl

I loved my friends they were epic, sure they can be toxic and have fights but everything was good. One day, my friend shackti brought a new girl to our group and everyone thought she was cool, but something was off about her for sure. She looked at everyone with a kind smile and gave me a deathly stare. She even started giving me threats to stay away fom devika and manasvi. I was scared, she never told me what was her name and still tried to tell me what she was capable of.

One day I got pushed by her, but that aint gonna stop me I kicked her in the stomach back and she started vomiting.she went home and I was happy.

"aarya, whats the girls name again" I said

"annabelle, I know you bashed her so please stay away from her, you dont no what she is capable off"

then I saw a scar on aarya, she was serious.

When I was in my car I had to call aarya,

"be carefull and lock the door when you get home," she said

now i was terrified as I saw in the mirror that there was a doll in the backseat.

Ther was a lever on the back I pilled it and it said something

'im coming for you'

then came a picture out the back, it was horrible.

A picture of shackti ajnd gauri's head on a table

I drove away in the car quickly and locked my windows and the front door, I went to my bathroom to wash. my face because of the shock.

Suddenly I fellt something, I looked down there was blood spilling every were until that I remembered, I didnt LOCK THE BACK DOOR.

Soon I was lying on the floor with my soul flying and soon enough I was one of them.