🦁 25 🦁

"

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side.

"Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss I reach for the sky. Can't you feel my heart beat so, I can't let you go. Want you in my life."

Lucy_Loves_LoLu

I love you Lucy

I love you Lucy. I don't think I can say this enough.

You've made me so happy and I can't help but smile when I'm around you. You wipe away the tears that I cry. You make me smile when I think I can't.

Like I've told you, I've been thinking about Karen a lot recently. And that's got my emotions everywhere. But, you're here with me and make me feel better.

I'm so lucky. The fact you came to Fairy Tail when you did and I'm glad I got the chance to get close to you. I owe you everything for saving me and teaching me that living for others is better than dying for them.

Because it'll only cause more sadness than there was.

I love you to the end, My Star (Finally came up with a nickname 😉).

I do come to you for a lot of my problems. But, please. If anything is troubling you, come talk to me. I'm on a lot and I'm good at listening.

Once more. I love you, Lucy. More than life itself.

~Loke♌