First Time

"Tell me if it hurts" said y/n, "OK" replied Jacob nervously. y/n Slowly teased Jacob with his dick, pressing the head of his penis into Jacob's tight virgin ass, "aww" yelped Jacob as y/n's dick moved further and further in. "Are you ok?" asked y/n, "yeah, please fuck me harder...... daddy?" Jacob moaned. y/n started to thrust in and out of Jacob faster and faster, Jacob was screaming with pleasure, his eyes were rolling as y/n fucked his ass so hard, "shhhh" y/n says "you'll wake the neighbours", "I can't help it, it feels so good daddy, don't stop daddy". This turned y/n on so much, "I'm going to cum" said y/n, "cum inside me daddy", said Jacob, and with one final thrust, y/n came inside Jacobs ass.

Jacobs PoV
"That was so good daddy" I said, just then y/n pulled out and I felt a pair of lips latch onto my asshole, "aww yeah" I moaned as y/n sucked his cum from inside my ass, "I love you so much" said y/n, "I love you too............ daddy", I chuckled back. Just then the door creaked open, me and y/n scrambled to cover ourselves up, the door fully opened...
•--------------------------------------------•
Advertising!!

When Jacob turned his head to look at Brandon, he felt a pair of lips meet his, Jacob froze while Brandon continued to slowly kiss him, Jacob then started to kiss back, they were both now all over each other, Brandon got on top of Jacob and started to vigorously kiss his neck most definitely leaving hickeys.

V Like this? It can be found here V
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/WTdC7ru4nF