Charactaristics - not the story thats coming soon. (Personalities)

You (Hara) -
Your popular.. I mean who can blame people for loving you? Your rich, talented, smart, beautiful, and a guy magnet.. well.. a 'chick' magnet to. But- your not as nice as everyone else... your quite bitchy actually.. but people don't know the real you.. people never bother to even get to know you.. they just want to love you; use you for popularity. Your kind hearted on the inside.. but cold on the outside. why are you like this? Your parents don't pay much attention to you.. they just give you money and tell you to go off.. your like this because your hurt inside.. you always feel lonely.. you just need someone to realise that and stay by your side. You used to get bullied in middle school.. and in the first part of high school.. then things changed.

Jungkook -
Sometime nice, has friends.. always feels lonely, rich, not that smart.
He hates you. But why? Is it because he hates you..or is it for another reason..

Momo -
Your 'friend', rich, popular, snob, self centered, doesn't care what people think, bully.
(You actually hate her, but even though she's using you.. you still need a friend. It's better then being lonely.)

Jimin -
Jungkooks best friend, poor, badass, hot, chick magnet, got no jams.

Yoongi -
Spits fire, Swag, genius, enough said.

Namjoon -
Can rap (that's why he's called RapMonster, not dance monster, rap monster), chick magnet, dimples deeper than the ocean, can't dance.

Hoseok -
Talented, Everybody sunshine, can dance, looks like a horse.

Jin -
Handsome, would probably date himself, good at cooking, Eomma Jin, pretty sure he is gay and likes namjoon #NamJin4Life bruh

Taehyung -
Maybe an alien, deep voice, yeah idk.

Tzuyu
She's basically the nerd of the school.. everyone teases her. It reminds you of the old you.. you really want to stick up for her but you are scared people will hate you for that. But I don't know.. one day you might actually be grave enough to stand up for her.

Sana
Ok, so you might be popular and all.. but There are other popular groups, including Blackpink.. Your absolute enemies.. They are the ones who bullied you at the start of high school. Sana is in blackpink.. Since your more popular then her, she does not like it one bit

Mina
Mina is a blackpink member.. so yeah, one of your enemies.. she so fucking annoying.

Yoona
You guessed it, a blackpink member. *sigh* . But she's really dangerous.. so it is best to stay away from her. But who cares?

Rosè
Rosè.. she actually used to be your best friend. Then she betrayed you and joined blackpink.. To be honest.. Rosè is the only one that knows what you went through.. and what your going through now. Sometimes you think, 'maybe she would come back to me and we could start over..' you don't really like being popular.. But you love how so many people love you.. you just need everyone to replace the love that Rosè and your parents are supposed to be giving you right now.. but life doesn't always work out good for some people.

Jennie
She's also one of your bitchy self-centered friends. 'I don't even know why I hang out with these people.. I don't belong here.' You think sometimes..

There's more people in the story I just can't be bothered to write all that.
#kbyeimago2sleep