Chapter 1 : The Car Ride

Chapter 1

Angel's POV

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Ugh school. Well at least its the last day of school. Finally, the last day of high school.

BANG! BANG!

"Angel hurry up were gonna be late for school! " he said.

That was my brother, Edward. I got up and got dressed, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs.

After the three of us finished eating breakfast, Anthony drove all of us to school.

(At school)

I saw my besties! Anna and Ashley. I ran to them. But two people went ahead of me. Who was it? Of course my brothers. They're dating them anyway. I wish i had a boyfriend. Ashley came up to me.

"So you wanna tell me something?" She said.

"Well i sorta.. haveacrushonthisguy." I said fast.

She laughed so i knew she got the point. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Uhm..Chad.." I murmured.

"OMIGOSH! I can invite him over because remember you guys are staying at my house for the vacation? Ill go ask him!" She said excitedly.

"Wait- " too late she ran to Chad.

Chad's POV

Ashley came running to me.

"CHAD I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!" She screamed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Would you like to stay with us for the vacation? Angel is gonna be there." She said.

She was right i had a crush on Angel. Her best friend. But probably shes taken already.

"Alright ill come." I finally said.

"YAYAYAYA! We'll drop by to your house afterschool , so you can give us your clothes and stuff." She said.

(Afterschool)

Angel's POV

We all got into the car. Ashley and Edward in the front seat , Anna and Anthony in the middle seat, and Chad and me in the back seat.

We all had our stuff in Ashley's house because we organized it yesterday.

*Edward begins driving*

We stop at this house and Chad is coming out with all his stuff. Edward and Anthony help him put it in the car.

When they were done , Chad sat in the backseat with me.

*a moment later , still driving*

It started to get cold. *shiver* *shiver* Shoot! I forgot my jacket in Ashley's house. I asked Anna.

"Hey Anna can i use your jacket since your not using it?"

"Sure-"

She got cut off by Chad.

"Here you can use mine since I'm not using mine either. " he offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean your more cold than me. " he said

I wore his jacket. It smelled like his cologne. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! How's this chapter? Vote and comment what should happen next?