cameron dallas is my boyfriend

" get up your gonna miss your flight!" My mom said

"Okok!" I said

Today I'm going to magcon! I'm in love with Cameron Dallas. Let me tell you about my self, I have dirty blonde hair with green eyes but they look grey.

I got out of bed and got dressed, I wore black jean shorts with a bright pink top. I put my hair in a pony tail and didn't put any makeup on, it was only 3 am.

I said bye to my mom and I was on my way to magcon!

-----------------------------

* at the hotel *

I am staying in the same hotel as them.

I was walking to my room when the clumsy person I am ran into someone and fell.

" I'm so sorry!" I said.

" no no it's fine!" He said.

I got up and noticed who it was. Cameron. Dallas. The. Cameron Dallas. I tried not to fan girl.

" hi I'm cecilia! And I'm guessing your-

I was cut off my him saying " Cameron Dallas nice to meet you, cecilia." He said.

I almost died right there.

" do you wanna come to our hotel room with the other guys?" He asked.

"I would love to!" I said.

We went to his room and I introduced myself. They were all really nice and sweet. But it was getting latest I decided to go to my room.

" waaaaaiiiiittt!" Someone said from behind me.

I turned around to see cameron really close to me. Before I new it he kissed me. OH MY GOD DID CAMERON DALLAS REALLY JUST KISS ME!?

" Goodnight princess." He said while winking.

" goodnight cam" I said.

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!