Mackenzies birthday!

Cecilias pov

I woke up by cameron shaking me. what? I thought he blacked out? was it a dream? did we never play hind and seek? did we never kiss in the closet? I guess not.

I was sweating and crying when I sat up  I hugged cameron so tight I didn't think he could breath.

"cecilia - I - can't! He said.

" I'm sorry. I'm just glad your ok!" I said

" what happend?!" he asked.

" i had a dream you were chasing Taylor and you fell and blacked out and it seemed so real!"

" it's OK. I'm OK." he said.

" hey today's mackenzies birthday!" I said.

" yassssssss I think Hayes is gonna ask her to be his girlfriend!" he said.

" OMG she would be so happy!"

"good Hayes really likes her." he said.

"oh great!" I said.

He didn't say anything he just stared at Me. then he kissed me.

" comeeee on we have to get ready for magcon!"he said.

"we?" I asked.

" oh yeah I want to ask you if you want to come on stage with us MacKenzie can come to" he said.

" I would love to." I said.

----------------

at magcon I stayed back stage and sat on the couch waiting for my cue.

" and now introducing cecilia and MacKenzie!" mahgany said.

we went on stage and we said hi to every one. I went by cameron and mack went by Hayes.

" MacK I've only known you for a little while, but I really like you and I was wondering if you would like you be my girlfriend?" Hayes said Into the mic.

" i would love to hayes!" she said.

The crowd cheered and then he picked her up and kissed her.

" cecilia, I have only known you for like 2 days, but I think I'm in love with you. will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" cameron asked into the mic.

"no" i said.

---------

Hey guys oooo clif ganger! sorrrrryyy