It's Got To Be...

Well Part 1 Has To Be Jandon Right?...

•--------------------------------------------•
This Scene:
Jandon (Jacob x Brandon)

In This Scene:
Jacob Sartorius
•Brandon Rowland
•Hunter Rowland (voice only)
•Caneron Dallas (voice only)
•--------------------------------------------•

"Don't you just love our lives?" asked Brandon.
"Yea I love my life", replied Jacob.
"Why though?" asked Brandon.

Jacob and Brandon are in their Magcon Hotel room, they are sharing with each other. They were both lying on a King Size Bed side by side (Brandon knows that Jacob is gay and Jacob knows that Brandon is gay).

"A certain someone who is in my life", replied Jacob.
"OMG Whoooooo?", said Brandon.
"A very cute guy I'm close to", said Jacob.
"How close?", questioned Brandon.
"Very... We sometimes share hotels rooms together, I really like him" muttered Jacob.

When Jacob turned his head to look at Brandon, he felt a pair of lips meet his, Jacob froze while Brandon continued to slowly kiss him, Jacob then started to kiss back, they were both now all over each other, Brandon got on top of Jacob and started to vigorously kiss his neck most definitely leaving hickeys, Jacob pulled his shirt off while Brandon was still kissing him, he then removed Brandon's shirt. Brandon kissed down Jacob's body, from neck to chest slowly chewing on Jacobs skin while he moaned softly, Brandon moved to Jacob's abs ensuring he pleasured Jacob as much as he could. When Brandon arrived at Jacob's v line, he grabbed Jacob's jeans and pulled them down leaving Jacob wearing only his boxers, Brandon grabbed the bulge that was Jacob's dick and slowly massaged it through his boxers, Jacob's moaning became louder. Brandon leaned in and took Jacob's boxer between his teeth and pulled them down revealing Jacob's 5.10 Inch penis.

"Oh your big baby boy", said Brandon excitedly, he looked at Jacob's dick, "may I?".

Jacob nodded giving the go ahead, Brandon grabbed Jacob's penis and lined it up with his mouth, Jacob thrusted his penis into Brandon's mouth and let out a very loud sexy moan. They continued this for five minutes.

"I want, no I need you to fuck me, please just put it inside me, I don't want to see it just fuck me", said Jacob while turning around and getting onto all fours (doggy style), he spread his legs awaiting entry from Brandon.

Brandon ripped his jeans and boxers off, and put his rock hard dick into Jacob's ass without lube, Jacob was mentally counting how big Brandon's dick was '1 inch, 2, 3, 4, 5' starting to hurt now he continued counting '6, 7' he stopped as Brandon was pulling out, '7 Inches!!' He though.

"I'm so lucky to have you" said Jacob, "please fuck me as hard and as fast as you can, don't stop no matter how loud I moan".

Jacob felt lots of pressure inside him as Brandon sped up his thrusting pace, Brandon was moving his dick in and out of Jacob's tight ass so fast he was almost about to cum.

Jacob Screamed "oh Brandon, fuck me baby, yes I love you, fuck me, fuck me, FUCKKK MEEEE", as he came all over Brandon's bed.

Just then Brandon screamed "OH YESSS, FUCK, YEA OH YEA, aww" as he deposited his warm seed inside Jacob's no-longer-virgin-ass.

Both boys returned to laying beside each other on the bed, they were breathing heavily.

"That was amazing" said Jacob.
"Yeah it was, I love you" replied Brandon with a smile.

The boys slowly kissed each other when they heard a knock on the door.

"Hey guys, next time keep it down, we don't want to be hearing your sexual activities while we're conducting our own", shouted Hunter.
"Hey Jacob, good job man he's hot just like his brother" said Cameron.
"Shut up and get your fine ass in that ro-", said Hunter as he faded into his room with Cameron.

❤️Jacob ^

❤️Brandon ^

❤️Brandon ^

•--------------------------------------------•

They're just perfect aren't they! ❤️