thought you were a "friend"

*** i am going to start making rants. or stories i guess. i really dont know. these come from personal experiences & i just want to share. maybe you are going through the same thing & you may need to stand up for yourself one time. maybe i can help you. if you guys ever need any advice or anything at all. even somebody to talk to, follow me on instagram : @edendouglas_ & then dm me. i will be glad to help. keep your head up sweetie ***

how do you think it feels to not have had a boyfriend for the longest time. i dont talk to a lot of guys. guys dont fall all over me like they do you. i am not a pretty girl, im not skinny, & i dont have the butt you do. but that doesnt matter. i actually thought i was going to have a chance with this guy, but you ruined it. you never even thought about liking him until the moment i said something. you talk to sooo many guys. you can get any guy you want. i cannot get any guy i want. when that someone said that you talk to a lot of guys & said that he thought you loved him, he was right. you dont really love him. you never really did. you just wanted a boyfriend. & you hate a girl, who liked your EX. now, you are not even dating & you still hate the girl bc she wants your EX. he isnt your boyfriend anymore. there are 3 guys falling for you rn & you are falling over them, pick one of them. it sounds to me like you are playing them. you HAD a boyfriend while you are talking to these other guys & the one guy that i thought i had a chance with is one of those guys falling for you. & you wanna know why he is falling for you? he doesnt know what an extremely bad attitude you have, & he doesnt know that you took him from me. really shocked bc i thought YOU WERE SUPPOSED to be a BEST FRIEND. well, now it really shows how two- faced you are. its extremely annoying how you always brag about how they stare at your butt, or how they think you are gorgeous. im not jealous by no means, bc i would rather be an ugly girl with a great personality, than a pretty girl with a nasty & trashy personality. thank you, im done.