Feelings; Chapter 1

Flug's POV:

I was silently working in my lab, nothing out of the ordinary. Black Hat's yelling, Demencia destroying the place, and 5.0.5 visiting me every hour or so. I was re-designing the Anti-Gravity device. Well... Since 5.0.5 ate it. It wasn't long before I heard the sound of stomping from outside my lab door. It was obviously Black Hat.

Black Hat's POV:

I had just gotten done with scolding Demencia, after she tore the wallpaper in the hall. I was also curious to see what Flug was doing, so I began walking to his lab. I stopped in front of the door, looking at it for a moment. I felt.... This weird feeling inside my stomach, like cotton was brushed, ever so lightly, on the walls of my stomach.

Flug's POV:

The door to my lab creaked open, I was waiting for the yelling of Black Hat to scold on about something not being right, or something else pretty stupid to me. But instead... He was pretty silent. I noticed he was looking down, slightly. "S-Sir? D-D-Did you need s-something?" I stammered.

No one's POV:

Flug stared at Black Hat for a minute or so, silence filling the room. Until Black Hat fixed his tie then said, "I need to request a new device." Flug was surprised to see Black Hat in such a calm tone. "Y-Yes, sir!" Flug stuttered. "I was thinking maybe a ball that could projectile an image. That would be an easy distraction to a hero." Black Hat said, before clearing his throught. "O-Of course, sir!" Flug got up from his desk. Black Hat blushed slightly, seeing how gracefully the Doctor got up. It wasn't quite noticeable. Silence once again filled the room. "You have 2 weeks to finish the project." Black Hat said, breaking the silence once again. "A-Alright..." Flug said. Black Hat walked out of the lab and closed the door behind him. He thought, 'How could I be falling for him?!' Black Hat growled, still blushing slightly.

Alrighty! This is the end of Chapter One.

352 words.

Sorry that this was sooo short. It's my first fanfiction to be honest, so yeah, it probably isn't that good. 😅