Chapter 10 | Surprise!

Sean sighs and looks at me. "You need to tell him your taken, babe." I gulp, filling my eyes with tears, and nod. I rush down the stairs and open the door to see him. He smiles and runs his hands through his hair. "Aby, will you forgive me and be my girlfriend?" I look at him in fury. "Gunther, i'm married." I place my hand on my stomach and sigh. "I'm pregnant with his child." He looks down, biting his lip. I face his head towards mine. "Gunther, you hurt me. I was at the last of my nerves. I was the one who thought I loved you, you took me. You thought I was the perfect angel, that you could earn my trust and than cheat on me, hurt me like never before. I was hurt enough when I saw you with your 'girlfriend', and she was pregnant!" I slam the door in his face and rush upstairs. I plop onto my bed and look at Sean. "What went on downstairs?" He asks his eyes are focused on me. I gulp and bury my face into Sean's chest. Five minutes later, i look him straight in the eye. "My ex, he was cheating on me." I wipe the tears with my sleeve. "I was nine and I was at the hospital because my mother was giving birth to Sabrina." I look at the floor and sigh. "Gunther was there, and I saw him with another girl. T-that was the girl he was cheating on. I thought I loved him, but he was just using me. I was his toy." I rest my head on his chest and he smiles abit. "Aby, why don't you ever have fun with me? You seem happier with Bryan?" I look at him in confusion and pat his stomach. "You need some rest." I say and giggle. He sighs loudly and nods. I walk downstairs and grab a bag of dry cereal. I watch some TV while I eat the dry cereal. I sob loudly, and I quickly look at the stairs, seeing aunt Alana at the end of them. I sigh and shut off the TV. "What's wrong?" She asks, sitting down next to me. "Sean thinks I don't love him." I slam the bag onto the table. "Which obivously isn't true." Aunt Alana sighs softly. "That's just how some men will always be, Aby. Their probably just making up reasons to hate you." I raise an eyebrow. "But he doesn't hate me!" Aunt Alana and I argue like this for another hour until I fall asleep on the couch. I awake at 6:03 AM, covered in a soft, pink blanket. I glance out the window and rush to the door. I open it. "Mom, dad, Clare, and Sabrina. Come in." I smile and step out of the way. I sigh happily. "There's a guest room open upstairs, two beds. The bathroom upstairs is the second room on the right. Sean can help you with your suitcases when he gets up." My smile fades. "Aunt Alana and the twins are already here. There's also a surprise I want to tell you when everybody's here. Only Sean, me, and aunt Alana know it." I say, giggling at the end. Clare forces a huge smile onto her face and pouts. "I wanna know now!" I giggle. "Your a huge child, Clare." I say, running upstairs and grab Sean's laptop from our room. Sean rolls over and yawns. He sits up. "Aby?" He asks. I sigh and set his laptop back down. I sit on the bed. "What?" I ask. His eyes fill with tears. "I'm sorry for what i've done to you the past few days." I look at him in confusion and doubt. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I've been completely ignoring you, like I didn't know you. My videos were getting inbetween us. Will you forgive me?" I chuckle and peck him on the cheek. "Why wouldn't I?" I say. Sean sighs and wipes his tears. "Anyways, my parents and my sisters are here. Why don't you get dressed and go help them?" I say, patting him on the back. I grab his laptop and walk downstairs. I sit down on the couch and bury my head in my hands and silently cry. Mom sits with me, as the girls are outside going on a walk. She embraces me in a hug. "You okay?" Mom asks me. I shake my head. She sighs softly and strokes my hair, placing her chin on my head. "Just spill the beans." My mom says, and I giggle a bit and wipe the tears. "Sean and I have been fighting alot, and he's more focused on his job....t-than me and the baby." I bite my lip. My mom blushes and smiles huge. "Your pregnant?" She asks. I nod. My mother places her hand on my stomach. I gulp. She takes her hand off my stomach. I giggle abit as she talks to my stomach. I roll my eyes. "Why did you want to stay longer than everybody else?" I ask her. She smiles. "We're moving here!"