-Part 1-

Of course you would be working on the night of BTS's concert.

You had to sell the tickets last minute since the other manager didn't show up. They were pretty good tickets, too. You would've been so close. Oh well, no use thinking about it now.

Bummed, you finally shut off the glowing neon lights on the "OPEN" sign of the diner. Time to mop the damn floor. You put in your headphones, listening to BTS, wallowing in your own misery for the last hour of your shift.

They're so close by, too. I wonder if or when they'll stop in the city? 

They were at Newark, New Jersey for their US tour - not terribly far from New York City. 

You shouldn't have agreed to come in, you called off months ago! You would've been so close to Min Yoongi, you could smell him. Yeah, it's silly, but you started crying while mopping the floor. You didn't have much to look forward to these days. 

You needed a drink.

And so, you freshened your makeup and decided to head out to the bar. Your friends were already there, anyway. 

"Hey Y/N, still bummed about your Korean band?" Your friend Allie attempted to be sympathetic. 
"Yeah, yeah, let me just drink so I don't think about everything I missed," you replied. 

Deciding to have fun with your friends, you got fairly tipsy. BTS was finally far from your mind when you squinted across the bar because you could swear you saw -- 
No, it couldn't be, I'm drunk.

This guy across the bar... he looked like -- 
Damn, missing this concert really is screwing with my mind. 
But, of course you had to get closer, just to make sure. 
You looked under the guy's baseball cap carefully.  

You really were tipsy because this put you nearly in the guy's lap. 
"Excuse me?" he replied, clearly irritated as you bumped into him.

You stammered "I-I'm sorry" because, thanks to your clumsy tipsy self, you were staring right into the eyes of Min Yoongi.

*NOTE!* Short intro just to get the premise started. The rest of the parts will be longer :)