Prologue

What is time? Can you see it? Can you touch it? Some may say yes, you can see time, people have even created devices that count time. You can't touch it but you can experience it. At some point journeys begin and due to time they must come to an end.

A man was lying on the street, he seemed in pain making small groans. At the same time there was a small 7 year old boy getting milk from the Mart near the house . The boy sees the man lying on the ground and with confidence went up to him, he lifted his head and asked him if he was alright. Now that would sound hard to believe coming from a seven year old boy. He helped them an up and dragged him to his house. Once again something a 7 year old boy wouldn't do but this boy was different, he was raised different than others. He opened the door and called to his grandmother she was preparing dinner when she saw the man her grandson was holding was half dead. She dropped everything and caught the man in the arm and put him on the couch." Quick, get the medical kit." 5 days passed since the stranger entered their house. He helped around the house since he was getting better ,he couldn't find any other way to be of use. 5 more days passed ,the man was completely healthy now. But before he left he called the 7 year old boy who saved his life and gave him a gift ,a gift that was beyond mankind's achievement and that gift would change the balance of reality itself ...