Fairy Tail part 3

So here is the next part i hope that you guys and girls like it and also can you guys and girls give me something a character you like that you want in the sorry and i will pot it in there also if you have not noticed i put my own person in there tell me i will put it in there now then enough of me let's get back to the story

"oh so that you that i met at the boat dock ah are you ok" Tina said as they got in a car "I have motion sickness that's all" Natsu said as he lied down on Tina's lap "um why are you lying on my lap" Tina said "um sorry Esza helps me when we go on trips do you mind because if you do then i can move if you want me to" Natsu said "no that is fine just don't move in tell we are there ok" Tina said "ok i won't move" Natsu said and then they get to where they need to be to get the dresses for the women and tuxes for the men and when they stop Tina helps Natsu out of the car and get into the shop "ah thank you can we walk back after we are done" Natsu asks " Well I don't think that is the best plan so no sorry " Tina said "Aw please unless your still ok with me laying on your lap " Natsu said "We are not walking ok Natsu " Tina said " Yes Tina but what about the dresses and the tuxedos " Natsu said "They be fine ok " Tina said "Ok " Natsu said and then they go and design the dresses which the brides dress color is black and the brides mates dresses are red and some yellow and the grooms tux orange and the best mans tuxes color is black and orange and as Tina is greeting fitted Natsu is sitting and looking at the tuxes "I'm coming out" Tina said as she comes out in a red shinny dress "How do I look " Tina said as she is blushing "Wow you look hot ah did I just say that" Natsu said and blushed "Yes you did and I your cute when you blush oh shoot now I am doing that sorry I said that" Tina said "That's fine I get that when I blush it's fine you look cute when you blush ah sorry" Natsu said "That's fine now that the dresses are ready w have to look at the tuxes" Tina said "Ok wait do you mean that I have to wear one please tell me it will look good" Natsu said "I will just put this on ok" Tina said "Ok but can you help me I don't know how to put a tux on" Natsu said "Ok fine put the pants on at least" Tina said while blushing "Oh sorry * putting the pants on * there done now can you help me with the shirt" Natsu said "Ok so you first sss a....put.....a.....shirt....on" Tina said while blushing because Natsu was shirtless "Ok but why are you blushing" Natsu said while he was putting a shirt on "Because you were shirtless and you have abedes an 8 pack and those are hot ah I just said that didn't I don't listen to me just put the shirt on" Tina said while blushing again "Ok * done putting on shirt on * what's next" Natsu said "Then you put on the vest that is black * helping Natsu put the vest on * stop moving * done putting the vest on * three now the jacket"Tina said still blushing "Ok thank you but * turns and pushes Tina in a corner * why are you blushing so hard" Natsu said "A well because your hot that's why ok can you back up now that I told you"Tina said "No because I want to know why I am blushing" Natsu said while blushing "Well maybe because you like me" Tina said .....

What will happen next will Tina and Natsu get lovey dovey you will have to see in chapter 4 bye and I do not own Fairy Tail