Markson pt 9

Mark's pov
I don't know what happened. The last thing I remember was me running through and alley when I bumped into some husky guys and they got pissed at me and planned on killing me before Jackson came and almost killed THEM! And after Jackson apologized and stuff, I blacked out. I woke up and I was in a plain white room. I saw a shadow standing in the corner next to a window. Oh. Shit. "Your time is almost up Mark." It said " Then you must return. You have 7 more days."

Flash back to 3 years ago
"It's time to go Mark, You made a promise. You had enough time on earth, it's time for you to go back to heaven." Mark sighed. " Just give me one more chance! I won't mess up! I promise!!" Mark yelled "It's too late Mark! You blew your cover! You told that boyfriend of yours your secret. That is against the law." But what if I erase his memory and get a new boyfriend! I can start a new life!" Mark said. " Fine, I shall give u three years, if you do not come in contact with your old boyfriend again then I shall let you stay on earth. But If you do, then you must be sent back." "...... deal."
End of flash back
"I can't go back now! I just can't!" Mark said. "I'm sorry Mark but it's just the way it is."
The shadow disappeared when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. It was Jackson. I have to tell him sooner or later but I can't now. Not while he is already worried and sad. I'll tell him tomorrow.

Im sooooooooo sorry my ahgases! I was on vacation with the cross country team and stuff and all that but I updated and that's all that matters! Bye friends!!