•part one•

In New Jersey, long valley lived a girl called Rebecca smith. Rebecca lived with her mom and little brother, Rebecca was 15, her mom was 35 and Harley was 3.

"Honey, wake up its 11" my mom bellowed up the stairs to wake me up.
"Yeahhhh" I replied still half asleep but I remembered my new neighbours were moving in today. Slightly excited I got up and brushed my hair, maybe it'll be a girl my age and we could be bestfriends I'd love that.
I put a little bit of makeup on and threw on a blue halter neck top and black ripped jeans.
(Me below)

I went downstairs and my mom had baked cookies and brownies for the new neighbours

I went downstairs and my mom had baked cookies and brownies for the new neighbours... and I had to be the one to take them over.
"Ugh mom do I have to??"
"Yes becky otherwise you won't get to know them, I heard its 2 twin siblings, their parents and another sibling but they are away at college" my mother shared with a smile "mom you are a true stalker" I said and laughed. "Am I taking Harley?" I asked "uh yes that'd be nice wouldn't it?"she questioned me so I just ran upstairs to put my vans on and looked out the window, a boy who looked around my age was helping his mom with some boxes. I ran back downstairs and scooped Harley up and grabbed the goodies. "Honey" my mom called me back "yes mom?" "Invite them to dinner at 7 here ok?" I just huffed and walked to the neighbours.
'Knock knock knock'
The same boy I saw out my window opened the front door with a perfect smile on his face.
"Hi I'm Rebecca from next door and this is my little brother Harley" I nervously spat out "hi I'm Ethan and this is GRAYSONNNNN" another boy who looked very similar to Ethan made his way to the door "and this is my little brother grayson" he said with a small laugh and grayson just nudged Ethan. "Hi I'm Rebecca" i said "I'm grayson as you already know" "my mom made these for your family and was wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner at 7 tonight?" I handed the goodies to Ethan and he called his mom. I started to get even more nervous because Ethan's getting everyone to the door "hello you must be Rebecca smith?" She questioned "yes that's me" I smiled "mom beckys mom was asking if we want to join them for dinner at 7" Ethan said. He just called me Becky!! "Oh that would be lovely tell your mother we are delighted to join you"she was such a lovely looking lady so smiley "oh and love my name is Lisa dolan" she said just before we said goodbyes "see you later becks" Ethan said and winked just before shutting the door. Harley just smiled at me.