•part two•

(The dinner)

I got home and my mom said to dress nice, "don't I always mother?" I cheekily asked "no you tend to dress like a slob"she laughed "ouch mother" I ran upstairs to get ready. My hair was in a half up top knot, I wore a grey off the shoulder dress and black tights.
I put a bit more makeup on, I used concealer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, eyebrow pomade and blush.
Knock knock knock
I ran down the stairs to see my mom opening the door by the time I was downstairs.
Ethan walked in, he looked drop dead gorgeous. The boys were in black tops and blue jeans and oh m god.

"Hey becky want to help with the drinks"my mom winked at me "yeah sure mom I'll be out"I shyly laughed

"Hey becky want to help with the drinks"my mom winked at me "yeah sure mom I'll be out"I shyly laughed. I was walking out the kitchen and Ethan grabbed my arm "hey becks let me help" he said being sweet "It fine E but you can help my mom if you'd like" I said looking in to his eyes "yes sure ok" he said looking defeated "hey ms smith can I help?" He's such a sweet guy. Harley was in his play room and I couldn't find Ethan or grayson so I was looking around and I asked Lisa "oh honey they're probably with Harley" I smiled "ok thank you" I found them playing hide and seek with him and Harley was wrapped around Ethan's neck giving him hugs.
"Dinners ready guys"
We ate so much and chocolate fudge cake was for desserts me and Ethan finished first and he winked at me. The seating plan was...

M= mom, H=Harley, G=Grayson,L=Lisa,E=Ethan, R=Rebecca(me)Sean was working and cam was in her dorm

Sean was working and cam was in her dorm.
I felt something rub my thigh I gasped nearly making me choke on my drink, I looked down and Ethan's hand was there just over my tights but under my dress. "May I be excused for a moment please mom" I asked "yes honey" I went to the toilet and just sat on the bath I cannot believe he just grabbed my thigh. I collected myself and went back down. It was a Friday night so I thought why not ask my mom if I could drink. My mom was on her own in the kitchen "hey mom could I pour me and E and Gray a drink of prosecco and whatever drink they want?" She nodded "make sure it's ok with Lisa first" I waltzed into the living room "hey mrs dolan, could I pour the boys a alcoholic drink please?" I shyly asked "yes honey maybe they'll leave me be" she laughed and I looked at Ethan and Grayson and signalled to follow me.
We were in the cellar and it was quite creepy so I held onto E's arm. I grabbed 2 bottles of prosecco and let them pick what they wanted, some sort of beer. We climbed up the stairs and were back in the kitchen where Lisa and my mom was. I grabbed a glass and we went in the living room. I changed Harley in to his pyjamas and told the boys I'd be back. I heard footsteps coming up behind me and it was Ethan, I gave Harley a kiss and I tucked him in to bed. "What're you do..." I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine "becks I've been waiting for this moment since you came to my door this morning" I just laughed and walked downstairs Ethan's lips were so soft and tender just like I expected them to be. It was 11 pm and Lisa and the boys went home. "That was a good turn out mom" I praised "yes but what I noticed YOU AND ETHAN!!!" She said like a child at Christmas... "I'm going to bed mom" I laughed "night baby"
I was just about to start undressing for bed but I noticed Ethan's window was next to mine and he had his light on because it looked like it was him in there shirtless. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist which meant he just hopped out of the shower. I couldn't get the kiss out of my mind, the feeling of his lips and the taste of the kiss. His light turned off so I thought he'd gone to sleep so I slowly started taking my tights off, I lifted my dress off over my head leaving me in black lace nickers and no bra but I turned away from the window, I hear a window being opened and I grabbed a baggy shirt but before I could put it on I hear "becks" "hey Becky" I quickly put the shirt on and turned around thinking it was coming from outside and it turned out Ethan wasn't asleep. "Nice lacy nickers becks" he said and bit his lip and I just blushed "too bad you won't be seeing them again" I spat out not realising what I said "oh but I will Rebecca smith" he got up from his window and he didn't have a towel on anymore he had tight red boxers that emphasised his bulge. I just tried to sleep otherwise he'd be in my mind.