Art before your eyes

(Hey im bored so i started this)

Hey Sakura-Chan come join us it will be fun. A voice that I came to know said.

Alright Baka I'm coming geez. I yelled back.

I walked over to see whats he was yelling about. Finally came to a stop.

What is it. I said to the blonde.

We're heading to the training grounds wanna come. He said with his stupidest smile yet.

Fine so he got ya to.

Yeah but I'm actually sit back and watch maybe draw. Sai said with his fake smile like always.

Okay. I said. An with that we left for the training grounds. Soon as we got there we saw Kakashi reading his book that we sware was porn.

Kakashi-sensei!!!! Naurto yelled happily.

Calm down Naurto. Kakashi said to him.

Whatever lets fight.

I dragged Sai away not wanting him to call the baka dickless. After I did that he pulled out his notebook and started whatever he draws.

So whats going on got a boyfriend yet. Sai said with the gayest smile yet.

My life has nothing to do with yours.

Wait you still waiting for that guy Saskuke.

No I'm over that person.

Anyways it was my job to make Sai feel emotions and its not working one bit. I hated it why me.

Okay geez stop being a meanie. Sai said after I punched him.

So what about you got any emotions yet.

I don't think so but....

He cut off his sentence by pressing his lips on mine. I was so surpassed by this event.

Sai's POV

Quickly after Naurto asked Sakura to came with us we headed for the training grounds. We then saw Kakashi and the two are fighting. While me and Sakura talked.

She asked if I had any emotions yet so I thought I show her how much well ya know.

I put my lips on her soft ones. I was surprise she return it. We open each others mouth with our toughs and they swirled around with each other.

We parted for air and also The Loud Mouth Baka.

What the hell are you doing to Sakura-Chan.

Nothing.

Naurto then chase Sai. Kakashi watched with excitement. An Sakura sat there with a deep blush at the kiss.