Smile for me

( okay readers or if you want to be a creepy person who just pass thru this that's fine with me. Anyway this is for GalaxiesDreamer who wanted more Sai x Sakura so let's begin)

-----------------

So after training our blonde baka wanted ramen like always. Then he said something out of the blue.

"Soooo . . . Sakura-Chan you still love Saskuke- theme."The blonde said with a bit sad smile.

" Naurto haven't you notice thats in the past now and no I don't love him." I said trying to get him to understand.

"Really now." Sai said with his famous fake smile.

"Sakura-Chan are you sure."The blonde idiot said.

" Yes I am and Sai you're doing your fake smile again."

"No I'm not." Sai said again with a smile but gayer.

We stopped the conversation at that. We ate ramen but not like Naurto. So me and Sai talked while we waited on Naurto.

"So Sakura why did you say that I can't smile." The emotionless boy said.

"Haha. Seriously Sai." I began to laugh.

Sai POV

She laughed at me but I was cool with it. So I began to smile but it was more of a smirk.

"Um Sai . . . ." The pink haired girl started to speak.

She watched the smirk form on my face. I leaned down to her  face and softly place my lips on hers. Then when I removed them from hers she wrapped her arms around my neck. An suddenly kissed back but more passionate than when I kissed her.

0.0 "Sai what the hell you know I love Sakura-Chan." Naurto said out loud.

"Well now she's mine." Sai had said with a smile leaving Naurto like what the fuck. After fighting off Naurto I took Sakura home and I didn't leave her place just so ya know ;).

( Okay this is that sorry if it was short or sucky like a ducky but if you want more comment or pm me I'll do whatever for you personally so you can vote or like idk bye!!!!)