Yandere Jackson,Taehyung and Joshua Title: "Hey can i borrow a pencil?"

I missed y'all so much!!! AND I CANT FREAKING- WE HIT 50k+ READS! I NEVER KNEW THIS BOOK WOULD EVER HIT THAT I CANT THNAK YALL ENOUGH! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT POSTING! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YES THERE WILL BE A PART TWO!
Requested by: peachyyraphiee ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Your Pov:
I walk through the halls with my three best friends Jackson,Joshua, and Taehyung.
Joshua was to my right along with Jackson while Taehyung was on my left, we were walking to our 5th period which is Math, we were talking about what we did during the weekend. Taehyung hanged out with his band mates, Joshua went to church on Sunday, ( Praise the lord Jisoo!) and Jackson went shopping with Bambam. We were to busy talking to notice we already arrived. We went in the classroom and sat in our seats. After we sat down the teacher called roll and the lesson started. I got out my notebook, and looked through my totoro pouch to see if I had a pencil, God dang it.. I forgot. I sighed loudly and looked to the guy beside me. "Hey" I whispered to him. He turned to look at me, damn.. He's handsome. "Ya?" He asked. "Do you happen to have a pencil I can borrow?" I asked. He nodded and gave me one. "Thanks.." I looked at his name tag "Minghao" (I had to..he's bae)
He smiled "No problem Y/N"
I smiled back and went to writing down the notes the teacher went over. I felt kinda uncomfortable as I wrote down my notes.. I felt like someone was glaring at me. I shrugged it off and continued.
•••••••Class Skip•••••••
The bell ring signaling (sign을 보내  signal 보내🌚) us to leave to our next class.. Well in my case, lunch. I packed me things up and went to the door "Hey" someone said behind me. I turned around "Oh, Hi Minghao" I said. "Can you sit with me at lunch?" He asked. I nodded "sure, I'd love to!" He grabbed my hand and led me to the lunch room. We stood in line and waited to get our lunch. We talked a bit until it was time for us to get our food. We grabbed our trays and proceeded to go to his table. He sat down and I sat next to him. I look around the lunchroom and spotted Taehyung,Jackson, and Joshua sitting down talking to themselves. Shit.. I forgot about them. I looked at Minghao "I'll be right back" he looked at me "um okay" I nodded and got up and went towards their table. "Hey guys" I smiled towards them. They looked up at me glaring, "What do you want?" Taehyung said deeply. "I felt sorry about not sitting with you guys so I came over here for a while" I said. "Who's that?" Jackson asked pointing at Minghao. "Oh that's Minghao, he's really nice". Jackson rolled his eyes. "Is he better then us? Nicer then us? More handsome? That you decided to sit with him instead of us? Huh Y/n!?" Joshua said calmly but with a hint of anger and jealously. "Wow what's your deal? Can't I just sit with a new friend?" I asked kinda pissed off. "My deal is him! Trying to steal you away from us!" Joshua said. "Excuse me, I'm not a piece of property you can own Joshua Hong!" I almost screamed. "You may not be but you sill belong to us Y/n.." Spoke up Jackson. "No one is going to take you and get away with it" Said Taehyung...