Bored

Jackson's POV

I walked into my room and saw Dylan lying on his back on my bed looking through his phone, damn he looked sexy. I plopped myself next to him and whined, "I'm boredddd." He looked at me as if he was trying to read me, "Wanna go on younow?" he asked. "No, I just got off of it."

I looked over at him and he also looked at me. My gaze moved from his eyes to his lips, I licked my lips hoping he'd understand. Luckily he did and we started making out. I felt his tongue trying to come into my mouth so I just let him in. My tongue fought back, but it wasn't enough, he was too dominating. I flipped us over and I started kissing and biting his jawline. I moved down to his neck and started sucking on one stop leaving behind a tiny hickey. I kept sucking on his neck and his moans filled the air.

I'm pretty sure you can figure out what happened next (gotcha bitch hahaha), after we were done and had already dressed again, I started complaining again, "I'm still bored." I rolled over and all of a sudden I heard Dylan's voice, "Yeah?" He grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned  the wall. He started biting my jawline and my neck. I couldn't hold myself back from moaning, he pinned me closer to the wall and started grinding on me so our crotches would graze each other. "You're t-teasing." I stuttered as he thrusted even harder on my still fully clothed body. "What else did you expect?" He smirked and kneeled down so he could come face to face with my dick. He unbuckled my pants and pulled everything down but my boxers. He slowly tugged them, teasing the hell out of me. He himself finally couldn't take it anymore so he pulled my underwear down. He kissed the tip before taking me in, but when he did it felt so good. My moans filled the air once again as his head moved up and down. "I'm gonna come babe." I climaxed while Dylan still had me in him. I sat down on the bed but before I could relax I heard his voice again, "No, we're not done here. You said you were bored right?" He moved in closer and pinned me on the bed, he started kissing my chest but I was still confused. I moaned involuntarily and Dylan took this opportunity to flip me over and grab the lube.

He applied it to his dick and kissed my neck, sucking on my sweet spot as a distraction from the pain that was gonna come. He inserted himself in me and it hurt like hell but he kept kissing my neck, I moaned and arched my back, "Move!" He started thrusting faster and when he hit the stop I nearly fainted from the pleasure, "There!!" I screamed, he thrust more every time sending jolts down my spine.

He finally came and fell next to me, we were both breathing heavily and thinking back to what had just happened, "Not so bored now huh?"

______________

I hope you guys liked this, i'm not that proud but whatever i wrote it at 4 in the morn so✌🏼
ps: dm me what your dirty mind wants to see♥️