Psychotic P.2;

There had been two more murders in the time frame of 3 days. The town had shifted its accusations off of taehyung and towards namjoon; the runaway suspect.

Jungkook was packing his stuff up and getting ready to move in with his grandma, he was a little reluctant at first but it was this or his aunt in Mexico and he hated her.

You were currently in the library trying to study for your up coming Physics test but it was a little hard with Lisa hardcore trying to stick her tongue down taehyungs mouth.

"Hey" lucifer said as he seated himself beside you.

"Hey do you think you could help me, i dont understand...like...anything" you said as you slid him your book.

"This is why i told you to do biology, its way easier," he said as he shook his head.

"Look ok, not everyone is a science wiz like you, you do all three! Biology, physics and chemistry!" You whined which caught taehyung attention.

He turned his body fully in your direction, blocking Lisa out of the conversation.

"Whats she complaining about this time?" He asked causing Lucifer to chuckle.

"Go back to your girlfriend" you sneered causing him to smirk smugly.

"Why, you jealous?" He asked.

"Im your girlfriend?"

There was a pause of silence before all three of you turned to the hopeful girl.

"No" you all said in unison.
------------------------------
You knew the town would rejoice at the fact they think they know who the killer of all these people are but you know you have two different killers on your hand.

As you reorganized your locker your head went back into thinking mode.

The killings that have happened recently have all been older woman during school time.

And the killings before were high school students after school time.

The killings as of recent would be understandable if it were namjoon...but still, there's pieces missing and pieces that seem like they are being forced to fit.

"Hey, you're gonna wanna see this..." Hana said quietly as she dragged me away.

Yesterday i had given Hana daehyuns phone; shes really good with all that tech shit that no one really understands.

"What, whats up?" I asked worriedly as she dragged me into a classroom and locked the door.

"Look, at the messages between jimin and daehyun" she said as she scrolled through their chat.

'Am i meeting you tonight?'

'What time do i meet you there?'

'Remember not to tell anyone about this okay?'

You stood there shocked as you scrolled through the messages sent from jimin. You didn't even know the two of them knew each other well enough to actually talk let alone have secret meetings.

"But...it doesnt make any sense, when was it sent?" you asked as you tried to connect the dots between jimin and the killing of daehyun.

Hana paused for a second before taking a short breath "twenty minutes before the apparent murder time" she said.

"Go back, let me see who else shes talking too" you said as you scooted closer to your friend, it didnt make sense to you why jimin would kill her but than again you only just found out they even spoke to each other.