Introduction to the Characters

Meet Maya, A free spirited and an independent seventeen year old. A person who believes in speaking her mind and ensuring that she is heard. Definitely a rebel in the making.  

Meet Rudra, a passionate engineering student. A person of good looks and chiseled features, he is used to the attention poured by womenfolk. However he sincerely believes that girls are nothing but a personification of narcissism and selfishness. What happens when he meets Maya, who would surely beg to differ in opinion?

Linga was once the apple of his father's eyes. However he loses all the admiration, when he blabbers an important trade secret to a girl pretending to be in love. The stupid mistake results in a deathly blow to the business. Linga in penitence, works tirelessly to regain his father's trust. What happens when the corporate perfectionist meets a typical desi girl like Mukthi?   

Mukthi is your typical indian girl. She loves her bollywood heros, make-up, shopping and has an excellent taste in fashion. She is a sensible girl who loves herself. Will she be able to help Linga overcome his trust issues? 

Join Maya, Mukthi, Rudra and Linga as they embark on a journey that changes their life in a unique way. Despite being polar opposites to one's beliefs, the couples are instantly attracted to each other. Read on to find the sizzling chemistry unfold.

Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever