{ EXO-K Facts } Oh Sehun

• Sehun was first scouted by SM agent when he was having lunch with his friends. He said he had to runaway for thirty minutes because he was a bit scared of the agent.

• Sehun was officially cast by SM Entertainment in 2008.

• Sehun’s first EXO teaser was “Run and Gun” (teaser #7).

• Sehun was first officially introduced as the fifth EXO member in January 9, 2012.

• Sehun’s first close friend in SM during trainee days was his fellow EXO-M member Luhan, whom he shared a room together before Luhan went to China for EXO-M promotions. They appeared together in EXO teaser “두개의 달이 뜨는 밤 (Angel)”.

• Sehun said he and Luhan often went to get bubble tea – Sehun’s very favorite drink.

• Sehun has an older brother.

• The members joked that most people don’t believe if Sehun is the maknae (youngest member) of the group because of his appearance. They also revealed that although Sehun looks ‘cold’, he’s actually a funny person and loves to pull a prank.

• Sehun’s current roommate is EXO-K leader, Suho. Fans spotted them hanging out together a few times from biking in Han River to watching movie in the cinema.

• Despite being the maknae, Sehun said there is no problem of being roommates with Suho. Suho once said that he ‘treasure’ his maknae and he doesn’t order him around too much.

• Sehun said that he and Suho don’t have snoring problems, but one time they had to open and close the door over and over again during the night because Sehun felt it was too hot, while Suho was afraid of the cold.

• Sehun and Suho are considered as ‘the male idols with perfect face proportions’ measured by the golden face ratio.

• Sehun’s idol and rolemodel is BoA. He danced alongside BoA in Music Bank for her couple dance sequence during her performance of “Only One”.

• Sehun wrote that he’s close with Super Junior member Lee Donghae.

• In his fanboard replies, Sehun said that he loves sushi and spicy food.

• Sehun is nicknamed “Oh Mi Ja” by his fans because he’s still a minor. But recently in the fanboard replies he said he doesn’t want to be called “Oh Mi Ja” anymore because he’s no longer a minor.

• Sehun was said to be an “ulzzang” before debuting in EXO.

• Sehun along with fellow EXO-K members Chanyeol, Kai, and Baekhyun appeared in Girls’ Generation sub-group Taetiseo music video, “Twinkle”.

• Sehun is currently attending his final year in Seoul Arts High School, and plans to take college entrance exam but will still prioritize the upcoming promotions of EXO’s first full album. He is scheduled to be graduated in February 2013. (ETA: Sehun did not take the college entrance exam this year.)

*** © OHSEHUN.ORG