1st : Show Nu

You laughed as you pulled Shownu near the water, the beach was clear other than the two of you and that made you more excited as Shownu was one of those who was not fond of PDA. The two of you took your slippers off as you insisted.

"Hurry up, Grandpa~" You teased as he just smiled in return.

You squealed when suddenly hugged your waist and twirled you around, his chuckle resonated at the quiet place.

"I love you, Y/N" he whispered, looking up to you as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"I love you too." You softly answered and kissed his nose.

He carefully set you on your feet as you pushed him off and ran. "Tag! You're it!"

He pursed his lips and smiled, running after you.

You stumbled down when something painful came from the sole of your foot, you winced when you saw blood pouring out of it.

Shownu kneeled beside you and carefully carried your foot, inspecting it as he frowned.

"I think I stepped on a shell or something." You mumbled, flinching at the throbbing pain.

He carried you like a princess, his expression grim as he hurriedly approached his car.

You caressed his face, "It's okay, Shownu. Just a small scratch."

"I can't believe you got hurt." He mumbled and placed you on the passenger seat.

He took the driver seat and gripped the steering wheel hard, his knuckles turning white.

You smiled at his overprotective nature, "I'm okay Shownu. Please, don't worry." you leaned in and kissed his cheek, he released a sigh.

"I love you." He murmured, taking your hand and kissing your palm.

"I love you too." You answered, momentarily forgetting the pain.