My cousin.

This song is kinda how i felt. Btw this dream is really weird.

It all started when i started dreaming. In my dream i was getting ready for school. But i forgot which on i was riding on. Bus or van.

(These kind of words are what i'm thinking. And these kind of words are the actions.)

Ah gotta get ready fast!

*beep beep*

Oh no! "Two are only going?" my mother said. ( btw i have three brothers.)  Get my sock on! Ah! I'm done!

Oh no! The bus is leaving! " Hey! I'm here!!!" i yell. The bus starts to leave. " Hey! Hey!" someone said and started to chase after the bus but eventually they give up.

" Hey, *pant* did you miss the bus too?" He asked. Hmmm. Well, i wouldn't say missed. I would just say that i forgot which one i ride.

"Ummm. Well..." i get cut off by a honk. Oh it's my older cousin! "Well cya!" i say and get into the car. But when i looked inside the car. There was no room for me. His family?

"Get in." My cousin says.

(Not going to give out the real names but let's just call my cousin Devin.)

" Devin. I can't get in." i said. "Back up. One of his family members say. I start to back up. Wait. Why are they getting out?

One of them has a teleporter on their finger. He zaps everyone and the car. Including me! What! Where am i! "Hey." i look up. It's my other cousin. But she doesn't look like her normal self. She looks different.

(Ok here is my other cousin. Lets call her Kaliyah.)

"Kaliyah? Why do you look so different?" i ask but she just shrugs. And pushes me aside. And her new friends come over to me. And they do something i'm not able to do. She's not her normal self.

Describing how she looks.

. Black and purple hair
. Bubble gum in her mouth
. A purple jacket that has spikes
. A black shirt
. A spiky choker
. black leggings

She looks....... Like ..a....emo...person.
She turns around... Just staring at her phone.

What. Happened. To. Her.

Her new friends walks towards her.

Where is Devin! I run everywhere. Trying to find him. But he's nowhere to be seen.

Until i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around. It's Devin! "Devin! What happened to Kaliyah!!." i ask him. "Nothing. She's herself." he answers. Lies. " Stop lying!" i pound him on the chest. Why am i so sad. Is it because she's not the playful, nice, caring, loving.... Cousin?

I drop down looking at the floor. With tears. I hear Devin walk away. I'm here in this lonely place. Darkness swallowing me.

Still shocked. Still crying. Still taking things in. I wipe my tears. And start walking out the door. I'll keep close to her.

I follow her. She gets into a elevator. She presses a button. Floor 3.

I use the stairs.  I open the door. A pent house?

There! I walk over to her.  I sit next to her.

"Can i help you?" she asks. I can't. She's herself. I get up and leave. I close the door behind me.

I put my head into my knees. She's her normal self right? Everybody changes. Think positive. No need to judge.  Right?

I can't. She's not herself. She doesn't fit with those people.

I go back inside with tears in my eyes. I walk straight towards her. "KALIYAH! *sniffle* do.. You know how i feel?" "no. Why would i want to know? You're such a whiney brat. Ever since you were a baby. "She says.

No i won't let this happen. I won't let them touch me. She leaves. She's weak. She can't face me. She's leaving me alone with her friends. I won't let them TOUCH ME!

I yell! "KALIYAH!" i stand there anger in my eyes. I grab a wet towel. And walk over there. And wipe half of her makeup off. "HEY!!!" she yells.

She starts speaking in another language. " Do you know what that means?" she asks me. Still crying. I tell her. "No i don't. I don't care. But you're not yourself." i yell and smack her on the face.

She starts crying. My hand in the air. Taking things in.  I look at my hands, wondering what i did. Her friends start yelling and chase after me. I put out my hands.

"Just kill me. I don't deserve to live!" i yell. But they just stand there. I run away. I grabbed a knife. But before i could do it.

I think about all those times i was happy. But now i could never remind myself that because i'm dead. I feel a sharp pain in me.

And that's when i woke up. I woke up to a pillow full of tears. Still crying. But frozen. Yeah and that's how it ended. Still sad. I'm sad. Yeah. So. Bye now!