PixelPerfect Online

Hey, guys, I am back with another fanfic..... This will be based on the anime Sword Art Online and Log Horizon, but this will not take place in any of those games...

This will be a new game...

Where you can be your perfect selves...

Where you can play till your heart's desire....

Where you can die and die over and over again and still be resurrected...

Where no one is there to tell you what to do...

An escape from reality...

To your own fantasy world....

Where you can interact with people as it was in the real world...

Where you and your friends can have a friendly battle without the fear of killing each other...

This world will be your dream come true...

The world of...

P2O...

Or...

Better known as...

PixelPerfect Online...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of introduction~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys... So what do you guys think? This is actually an idea made by Mika_Suezune now Nyuuku-chan, my reality best friend but she has a different version of it.... So PixelPerfect Online is an original idea from me, I just based it on the above mentioned animes and from my Onee-san, Mika_Suezune's idea......

Oh yeah, guys, I searched for Pixel Perfect Online to see if I have the same name from other stories... Turns out, there was a Disney movie entitled 'Pixel Perfect'... I haven't watched the movie when I first thought of this idea but check out the film coz it's really good :)

« April 11, 2014 » Epic_PrincessD
« Edited: 24 November 2016 »