Dare #1

Dare from RashaDarkblade89 : Jack, I dare you to egg Kalin as he is driving by on his runner.

Jack: "You didn't have to dare me to do that, I would've done it either way." *waits for Kalin*

Yusei: "Jack what are you doing with all those eggs I just bought from the store?"

Jack: "Hush Yusei I need to concentrate!"

Crow: "Concentrate on what? Are you trying to figure out what Carly wants for her birthday again? I still can't believe you still care about that, I mean her birthday isn't for another 4 months!"

Jack: "That's not what I'm concentrating on, I'm trying to egg Kalin."

Yusei: "You do realize he will hate you more than he already does right?"

Jack: "What makes you say that?"

Crow: "Well, you've been quite the prankster lately, you spray painted Yusei's runner pink on one side and yellow on the other, you messed up Kalin's room and his collection of trinkets, and not only did you do that but you also fucked up his runner by scrapping all the parts he had and replaced them with even shittier parts. You pick on Kalin and Yusei a lot more than me surprisingly."

Jack: "You just don't appreciate my art of pranks also, the reason why I haven't picked on you is because you waste my time and plus I do have something in store for you later."

Crow: *gulps* "Now I need to sleep with one eye open."

Yusei: *nods in agreement with Crow* "Oh look there's Kalin now" *points at Kalin*

Jack: *aims and starts throwing eggs at Kalin* "SUCK IT KALIN!!!"

Yusei: *sighs* "I guess I'll join Jack since we can't stop him." *chuckles and starts throwing eggs at Kalin*

Crow: "I'm going inside before I get run over for no reason." *goes inside*

Kalin: "WHAT THE HELL?!" *parks and takes off his helmet* "JACK AND YUSEI YOU'RE BOTH DEAD!" 

Jack: "Oh shit, Yusei run!" *starts running with Yusei* 

Yusei: *makes it inside and slams the door and locks it* 

Jack: "Wait Yusei! OPEN THE DOOR!" 

Kalin: *standing behind Jack*

Jack: *looks back at Kalin* "Look I'm sorry, I was dared to do it."

Kalin: *sighs* "I'll only forgive you if you clean my duel runner."

Jack: *sighs* "Fine."

Kalin: *whispers to audience* "Start making dares and questions that make him look like a fool. It'll be funny." 

Jack: *cleaning off his runner* "Well I hope that fixes that whole dare situation, add more dares and questions and hopefully I'll get around to doing it."

----------------------------------

Quixy: Sorry I took so long to update, 2 years, jesus. Well I can guarantee that I will try to do one to two chapters a week if I'm not busy.

 Jack: Yeah author get your shit together, I didn't hire a woman that slacks off! This is your only warning,  next time it happens, you're fired.

Quixy: ok jeez. (;-;) halp meh, I'm stuck working for someone what will spend $30 for coffee but not for food. He'll spend about $1.75 on his food.

Jack: All I need is my blue eyes white mountain coffee and my cup of noodles so don't patronize me woman, know your place!