Perfect ponytails.

Hey! I'm Molly and I am the writer of this book. This is my first book and its great because its also my first riverdale book. Get ready for feels, passion and a good bit of darkness. Enjoy!!!

Running. Running fast. Excruciating pain shoots down my arm and my dark crimson blood stains my new 's' t shirt.

A gunfire blasts and I'm down. Betty! Where is she?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
J U G H E A D J O N E S

Shes beautiful. Shes smart. Shes fun. Shes perfect. Betty Cooper. The perfect girl next door. My girlfriend. My Juliet. For once something is going good in my life. I have the girl of my dreams, new friends and my fathers friends protection.

Just looking at her now. At her perfect ponytail, her saphire blue eyes, her egar mind, openly accepting everything. My life is just perfect. She is just perf-
"What do you think Jug?" She turns to me with that.. That smile. I smile back, light headed from looking at her.
"Erm, what?" She giggles and yet still looks gracefull doing it. Soon all the girls (Polly, Veronica, Ethol and some other random girls from algebra) begin to giggle however none of them looked as beautiful as her. "Seriously, what?"

I smile again, "I was distracted by an angel." I look at Betty. She knows what I mean.
"We were gonna throw a leaving party for you, Jug," my smile droppes and she notices, "I know, inner circle only!"
"No you dont get it," I sit up, "I mean inner circle." Im deadly serious. Betty knows I am. Betty looks down and takes my hand in her nimble shaking ones, she looks at my frowning face and twists her neck to the side.
"Come outside, please?" She whispers, her lips trembeling. I nod and stand up, her hand still in mine. She turns back around to the girls and smiles. "Well be right back," she announces and we walk outside of the room.

I frame her face with my hands. Shes cold. Freezing. I lift her face and look in her ocean blue eyes. Somethings up. Somethings wrong.
"Juliet," I smile, " whats wrong?" A tear falls down the side of her face.
"I dont wanna lose you, Jug," I wipe a tear from her cheek.
"Why would you lose me? Your the only thing keeping me going, Bet," I smiles at her and another tear falls straight down her face.
"Your too far away," she pushes my hands away from her face.
"I'm a 30 minute drive away, and I'm learning to ride a motorcycle, which I'm pretty scar-"
"Not like that, Jug," she interrupts, "we are to far apart!" She opens her hands out to reveal the pierced scars of where she had dug her nails into her skin once more. I frown and look up at her, before closing her hands and wrapping my arms around her.

She cries softly into my chest and nuzzling my neck. Shes so innocent in this world. Even though she doesn't like my gang, they will protect her. Ill make sure of it. No matter what!
"You can throw me the party," I whisper into her ear. She sniffles and looks up at me.
"What?"
"Invite whoever you want," I smile.
"The only person I want is you," she leans her head back on my chest, before I kiss the top of her head and tighten my grip. Nothing is ever going to hurt her. Ever!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ B E T T Y C O O P E R

I' m going to miss this.

I'm going to miss him.

My Jug. My Romeo. My heart.

He's going to a different school and theres nothing I can do to stop it. I know he loves me but I cant help but feel we're drifting apart.

My Jughead has even gone and joined a gang. But not just any gang, the most wanted gang in Riverdale. Thats great. My boyfriend? Oh yeah he leads the South Side Serpents since his dad has just been thrown in prison. Yeah hes great. He wouldnt hurt anyone.

What will people think? And yeah Jug now is the leader of the Serpents and I dont know how to handle it. What if he gets himself hurt? What if something even worse happens? What if he turns into a complete jerk? No! He wouldnt do that.

Jughead tightens his hug and I nuzzle my face further into his chest. I still think about his future. Would he change? I dont think so. Atleast I hope not?!

[ Dont forget remind me for updates and to like comment and vote thank you I love you all so much]