Bullshit mane

*Court&Rayne in MM*

~Noel Pov~
"Umm I'm jus looking fa Rayne" I say tryna look past her "my nigga you really bold coming to my damn house looking fa my girl" she says like she getting pissed off by the min "honestly ion give a fuck about you I'm jus here to get her back" I say not caring "real talk if you dont get yo wet back swimming across the border ass away from my damn house its gone be some shit popping off" she Says closing the door behind ha "then wassup... Jus cuz you a girl dont mean shit I'll fight you like the nigga you are" I say getting close "jump then nigga" she says moving close n getting in my face & as soon as I was about to push ha back I hear Rayne say "Noel wtf you doing here?" She says pushing ha Lil gf back "mane I'm here to get what's mine" I say looking at ha Lil gf smirking "say my nigga she ain't yours" ha gf says laughing "Rayne what you wid ha fa? Like fr? This bitch ain't got shit on me" I say laughing n looking ha gf up n down "I May not have shit bu aye I got the girl you want n ain't never gone get" Courtney says laughing "Noel get the fuck away from my house" Rayne says like she getting pissed off "I love you" I say tryna grab Rayne hand "By noel I'm happy where I'm at" she says moving back "aye she dont want you n plus I already ate ha pussy n everything else so this all mines" ha Lil bitch ass gf says putting ha arm around Rayne neck "shut up Marie he didnt need to knoe all that" Rayne says smacking ha lips "Rayne fr? This really what you doing?" I say in disbelief "by noel" she says folding ha arms "yeah thas right by Nigga" ha gf says. Real talk I'm fucking tired of her sayin shit so I start to charge at ha throwing a punch in ha face then I feel a hard ass hit in my jaw then my nose then my eye damn this bitch fight like a Nigga "bitch ass Nigga" she says in full rage "you pussy ass wanna be Nigga" I say throwing hits back..

~Rayne Pov~
So I'm standing here tryna get Courtney nd Noel from killing each other because they both throwing hard ass hits like you can hear it nd they really fighting like to street thug niggas "bitch" I hear Marie Say while throwing another hard ass punch to noel Face which makes him fall back on his car then I see Dee pull up in the drive way looking crazy she hops out the car nd runs over to help me break it up "die pussy ass Nigga" I hear Marie Screaming in full rage n anger I've never seen ha this mad or pissed off like ha face is red asf n ha eyes are red from crying because wen she starts getting mad she starts crying nd ha legs start shaking fast nd she gets quiet then she black out "Rayne grab court" Dee says tryna break it apart while Marie starts banging his head on the car hood "Marie stop" I yell tryna pull her off of him then noel punches ha Inna face bu its like she can't feel it bu she so light that she gone get bruises. I Start seeing blood n I'm tryna pull her off bu she won't let go "Dee you gone have to get her because I can't" I say still tryna pull her off. Dee Starts to walk over towards me then jacks Marie up n drags ha Away "I'm so sorry Rayne I love you mane fr" noel says tryna get up I help him up n puts him Inna car "your gonna have to drive home because I'm not doing it "really mane I'm hurt" he says holding his head "bye noel" I say then Walk away nd as i walk to the front door i hear dee tellin marie to calm down & sit down. I open the door nd find marie onna couch with ha head between ha hands n her legs shaking "mane she really pissed off" dee says walking towards me "can you stay the night jus in case cuz idk whats gone happen" i say feelin a lil nervous walking over to marie "baby?" I say rubbing ha back she doesn't say anything she jus puts her hands over her mouth n continues to shake. Her face still red n you can see all her veins popping out her neck nd arm & she had blood on her hands n shirt nd a lil on her lip "marie look at me" i say tryna left ha head up she dosent say anything she jus lefts her head up n look at me, her eyes still blood shot red n shes still crying n shaking "can you stop crying baby n calm down for me please..i dont like wen your like this" i say holding her face n wiping her tears away she dosent say anything her face expression changes to looking like she wanna kill somebody then it softens & she grabs my hand nd i follow her to the bedroom, dee jus looks at me n lays on the couch. We walk into the room n she starts to take off her shirt n basketball shorts then sits on the bed n looks at me "baby can you say something" i say looking into her red teary eyes she still doesnt say anything she jus takes off my shirt & i allow her to then she takes off my joggers that i threw on leaving me in my black shorts she jus looks at me then gets all the way in the bed n pulls the covers back letting me knoe to get in the bed so i get in then turn on my side looking at her waiting to see if she will say something bu she jus wipes her eyes starts to get on top of me i jus lay back nd she gets between my legs n lays her head on my breast while i play in her hair calming her down a lil "baby I promise i will never leave you, so dont start thinking that jus because he came here with that bs" i say assuring her she jus warps ha arms under me nd holds me tight i dont say anything else i jus play in her hair nd drift off to sleep...

~Noel pov~
Man i really cant believe this shit. I thought she was gonna leave her nd come back to me i guess she really is happy😓 ill jus leave her alone & go on with my life. Damn i really fucked up she never coming back to me😔.