~Cake~

(Pic: Nyo! Tokyo)

Tokyo: *sitting down* *eating a raw sausage like a popsicle* I love this song! *humming* *wearing Nyo! Tokyo's glasses* (I was actually eating a raw sausage while writing this)

2p! England: Poppet why are you eating a raw sausage? *confused*

Tokyo: Cause it's good don't judge me *pushing her glasses up*

2p! Italy: Why don't you just eat pasta? I know you can't say no to pasta~.

2p! Romano: I can make you pasta! *raises his hand*

Tokyo: It's fine *turns around in her chair with wheels* *plate of pasta in her hands* I am eating Feliciano's pasta (1p! Italy)! *smiles*

2p! Italy: *eye twitches* Why?!

Tokyo: Keep calm and react to the video... *slurps up some spaghetti like noddles*

2p! Romano: Well I think I look fabulous except for the others. *flips his hair*

2p! Italy: Stupido fratello...(Stupid brother) I never wanted to sing.

2p! England: I thought it was quite fun! I love Melanie Martinez...She just has a good way with expressing herself in her insanely awesome songs. *Cheshire cat smile*

2p! Poland: I think nothing of it... Really...

2p! Iceland: I don't know what to think about it... *sticks tongue out*

2p! Norway: What are talking about I never sang this...*innocently smiles*

2p! Finland: I was forced to sing and I was angry so I put my feelings to the song... that's all...

2p! Japan: *sigh* No comment...

2p! Austria: It was nothing, really... *crosses his arms*

2p! Canada: Eh?!! I did nothing like that!!!

Tokyo: Well, I love that video! Even though you guys don't like it I do! *pouts cutely* *crossing her arms and turns her head to the side*

Nyo! Tokyo: *takes glasses away from her* *blushing* Don't steal my glasses again! Okay, Ku-chan? *puts glasses back on*

Tokyo: Eh? Oh! Sorry To-chan! *blushing* *rubs the back of her neck*