Chapter one

Sorry if I misspelled some words, my English is not like fantastic, but I'll do my best

Chapter one

She heard it. A song, not just a normal song, but there was something weird about it. She stood up, and walked through the hallway.

There was something strange. She never saw this hallway.. This was odd. How come that this is here? Was this always here? She walked in the hall, and it came out on a door.

What's with this door? That's what went through her head. What lies on the other side was unknown. It was her own house, but this was new for her. She just followed the sound of the music.

It was old music, and it didn't have a lyrics. It was just a melody.

Slowly, and really carefull she opened the door. The room inside was black. It was a dark room, but in the middle stood a musicplayer. The spotlight on the musicplayer was the only light spot in the room.

She made a step inside. What's with this room? She didn't understand what it was. Maybe I'm dreaming or something? That must be it.

The door closed behind her. And the door faded away. She walked to the musicplayer, while she observed it.

Just when she was about to touch it, a voice spoke.

"So you are the chosen one?"

"Who are you? What is this place? What is this for dream?"

"It's not a dream. This is real. I am just something. But this isn't about me, but about you."

She still thought that it was a dream, so she didn't worry about anything. But even though it was a dream, somewere it bothered her.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"Over here."

A small thing appeared before her. It was a small red devil-like thing, but the strange thing was, it was wearing a smoking.

"What's your name?" It asked.

"Miku. My name is Miku."

"Right, Miku, let me explain. You heard the song. The legend says that those who heared the song are the chosen one. They are chosen to make a change to the world."

"A change to the world..?" She laughed.

"I am just an outsider. No way someone like me could make a change to the world."