He's the Opposite

Thank You for reading He's the Opposite :) Completely am happy to have you as a reader. Bless you! Don't forget to Vote, comment, and follow if this story pleased you well :)

He's the Opposite. 

- Introduction-

My mind went to shambles as soon as I received his reply.  It flashed brightly on my cellphone screen.

Stay away from me.

Geez. What have I done wrong?

Oh right. I get it. Who would love to hang out with a plain person like me? Your nerdy friend I guess. I threw my cellphone to God knows where as I crashed my body unto my messy bed. This is one heck of a day. Me scrambling up for school tomorrow, HE officially driving me to stay away from his goody'ol personal bubble and I'm mad furious about that.

Well, save it Andrea. You'd rather rot in the library than to be noticed by your sort-of-bestfriend-scratch-it-CRUSH Drake.

Andrea Ayala, specifically ME, is and will be the worst buddy you'd ever have. Stating from Drake's reply, I'd rather be friends with the bookworms than the popular maggots. Geez. I never really was important to him. I was just his slave, kind of. Although I am his bestfriend, I kind of feel like I'm his butler or something.

Well, what could I do? He only sees me that way. He only sees me as his best buddy nothing more, nothing less. 

And you would never think of us being friends because he is the COMPLETE opposite of me. If he wanted to play heavy rap, I'd rather listen to T'swift's country rock singles. If he'd watch Thor, I'd probably cry my heart out loud just to watch The Fault In Our Stars. If he's spending the night getting laidm I'd rather immerse myself studying for a quiz on History.

He's the opposite of me. Opposite I mean North and South. Fire and Ice.

That would surely define our ties. We're repellants yet we find ways to be closely knit up. And that's why our friendship, well kinda, has lasted for about a decade I guess? Yes. How would that be possible? Well I haven't thought that deep why our bond lasted for soirees.

But by now? I think we're slowly drifting apart.  I mean, he is moving away, not me the other way around. For I know, I would never leave him behind, no, never, over my dead body.

Geez. How would I settle things? If he himself doesn't want to.

Stay away from me. 

I practically admitted to him by text that I am crazy inlove with my bestfriend, and surprisingly that cursed guy is Drake Sedan. The one who unforgivingly sent me that loatheful text.

My head is spinning. How would I fix this? If,

He's the opposite?