Part Two: Only One Will Survive

(As I was saying. Kaitlyn wanted to kill connor so she asked him how he wanted to die. This all happened in Science)

Kaitlyn: Well are you going to answer?

Connor: No. I don't have to die do I?

Mackenzie: Well no one said you had to.

Connor: *sigh* relief

Ms.Skeels: Everyone today we are making a stop motion for the living museum.

Kate and Mackenzie: YES!!!!!

Ms.Skeels: You need to be in groups of five or six

Kate: Ok, Connor and Logan come over here. We need two more people in our group.

Connor: Ms.Skeels can we be in a group of two?

Ms.Skeels: No.

Connor: :-(

Kaitlyn: :-3

Carolyn: :-(

Mackenzie: What is the stop motion gonna be about?

Ms.Skeels: Anything you learned about in Science this year.

Kate, Kaitlyn, Carolyn, and Mackenzie: WOOT WOOT

Ms.Skeels: You can also work with anyone in Ms.Driesses class. Or I can assign you groups. Let's take a vote.

(Most people vote for Ms.Skeels to chose our partners, while only Kaitlyn votes on everyone chosing their own group.)

the end of class ms.skeels gives everyone a slip with their partners names on it. Ms. driesse did the same thing.

Mackenzie: WHAT!!

Kaitlyn: What's wrong?

Mackenzie: I have a few people that have glogg. but I have to work with: Arielle Dy, Harrison Block, Alexander Lewis, Alexandra Early, Kate Sikes, and Parker Ross. My life is over. Why do I have to work with Parker. Yuck!

Kaitlyn: At least Kate, Arielle and both Alex L and Alex E are in your group.

Mackenzie: But still, Parker? Why does it have to be him

Kate: idc, but I really don't wanna work with him.

Kate and Mackenzie ask to have Parker in a different group. The teacher agrees and Kaitlyn takes his place. Kate and Mackenzie are relieved and go to literacy when the bell rings.

(Today Mackenzie leaves literacy to rehearse for the Talent Show. Kaitlyn and Kate are already there)

Mackenzie: Hey guys are you ready for the Talent Show?

Kaitlyn: Yep

Kate: More ready than I'll ever be.

(Some students come to watch the rehearsals. Alex Lewis shows up first. Mackenzie spots him from back stage and freaks out)

Mackenzie: Why are people coming to watch the rehearsals?!

Kate: idk but I'm not ready for them to come.

Kaitlyn: I just asked Ms.Davison. She said the bell just rang.

Kate: Wait the Talent Show is gonna start soon.

Mackenzie: Some parents are showing up now. Oh crap I see my mom.

Kate: OMG what are we gonna do.

Mackenzie: Stay calm we can do this.

( Ms. Davison walks to the stage. She introduces the Talent Show)

Mackenzie: Kill me now...

Kaitlyn: If you die I have to perform on my own so no you have to be alive until the end of the Talent Show.

Ms.Davison: Okay everyone. Welcome to this year's Talent Show. Today is really special because your classmates worked really hard to make their performance amazing to you guys. Parents I bet you are proud of your children.

(As she is talking some students start talking)

Alex: Do any of you know who is in the Talent Show?

Arielle: I know Aarushi is in the Talent Show. I think Mackenzie and Kaitlyn are in it.

Lauren: I can't wait to see what Kaitlyn and Mackenzie are doing.

Arielle: Mackenzie and Kaitlyn are singing "Let it Go" in Frozen. Performed by Idina Menzel.

Lauren and Alex: Ooh.

(While the students were talking Mackenzie and Kaitlyn rehearse before they go first.)

Mackenzie: Ok let's get this over with.

Kaitlyn: Yeah

Ms.Davison: Girls its time for your performance.

(as they went up to the stage they realized that it wasn't going to be that bad after all.)

Mackenzie and Kaitlyn sang and got off the stage. After that they were done they weny to sit in the audience with the others

Mackenzie: Hey guys!

Arielle: You guys did great. See I told you that you would do great.

Alex: Whoa. That was amazing......(blushes)

Arielle: Eww. Romance. Yuck thanks but no thanks.

Mackenzie: ..................

Alex: Really Arielle?

Arielle: Yeah really. Did it really just happen.

Alex: -_-

Kaitlyn: I thought it was just weird that you blushed at that Alex.

That is the end of part two