Part 1 the mysteries of the forest

%Motions🤗%

Maya🙄. Mother (maya)😊

Alexis 😇 Lefa 😼

Christopher😎 Zach (dojo)😞

Yoki 😺

Chapter 1

Maya, Alexis, Maya's mythical pet (Lefa) are walking home from school.
Maya "I can't believe I failed the pop quiz"😔. Alexis "It's not your fault Mr. Quilly is the worst teacher ever"😝. Maya "We'll I didn't know how to change a kiki to a yoki I mean how do you do that." With a Togo 😩 Ugh, what's a Togo😟. Um, a Togo is a mythical power ball😒. Well me and Lefa gotta get home, right Lefa. Lefa "Afo sanomi loki noma." Yeah what he said. %Maya,Alexis, and Lefa stop at Maya's door.% Ok well see ya tomorrow, bye.

%Maya and Lefa enter their home.% Maya "Hi mom I'm home."% Maya slams the door shut and walks into the kitchen.% Maya "Hey mom whatcha makin'." Maya' s Mom "We'll, just chicken fajitas." Mmm😋 smells good, where's Dojo. He's in his room on the Xbox ,like all ways. Maya walks down the hall, up the stairs, and into her brothers room. Hey Dojo. Zach "Call me by my real name sis😡!!!" Ok,Ok I know you really ticked off at me, but I have a surprise🙂. %Maya's brother pauses the game and turns around% What😞 .oh nothing just four bags of takis😊. YessssssssSA🤗. Ya me and Alexis stopped by the dollar store on the way home💵🤑. But why did you get me something😶. We'll even though you broke my music box, i still knew you love me🙄. Ya... but,That was the only thing left from your birth mom😔. Ya well that's fine I know you didn't mean to and the item fixer guy works and a shop next to the dollar store and apparently he's great and fixing stuff😆🔨. Maya's mom "Hey kids it's time for dinner."

Chapter 2

Maya and Alexis are walking to 5th period (how to control your magic ball without knocking you unconscious😅) Maya "do you really think if I get an b in control class they'll let me pass junior master." Alexis "yah" ugh I'll never pass. You will. Do you really believe that. Nope, but I try☺.K......well let's get going😟.