One night with emilo ch#1

y/n= Your name

Y/n: Hey Emilio! I wanted to know if you could come over, I'm home alone because my parents went to Las Vegas for 1 week. We can hang out and invite your brother if you want to :)

Emilio: Hey y/n I'll be there in like 10 minutes :)

y/n: ok I will be waiting for you

10 minutes later........

*Knock knock knock*

Y/n: Hey Emilio! you

Y/n: Hey Emilio! you... didn't bring your brother?

Emilio: I asked him if he wanted to hang out with you and me, but he was kind of busy so he said he would be here in like maybe an hour or so

Y/n: oh ok come in

Emilio: so.... what do you want to do?

Y/n's thoughts: now that I'm home alone with Emilio I just can't resist him he's so cute when I look into his eyes they make me feel like I'm inside a beautiful blue ocean.His smile... there's something about him I just don't know exactly what it is that makes me want him so much....

Emilio: Y/n Are you ok?

Y/n: what oh! sorry Emilio I was just uh- nevermind let's just watch a movie

Emilio: sure what movie do you want to watch?

Y/n: Can we just watch something romantic? I mean- don't take it as a weird way i just really love romantic movies if that's ok...?

*Emilio smirks at you and sees you blushing*

Emilio: Sure let's watch a romantic movie

*you both sit together you're very close to him you could just kiss him but it would be awkward because you guys are bestfriend's*

After 30 minutes into the movie...

*You get to a scene where a couple kiss on a bed and take half their clothes off they both kiss she bites his lip softly it gets very romantic you start to blush allot thinking it could be you and Emilio*

y/n's thoughts: I can't resist! I just can't I want him so bad!!

*You slowly start to sit on his lap as you grab Emilio's face slowly*

Emilio: Y/n...what are you do-...? *he starts to breath heavily. his voice starts to turn into a whisper*

Y/n: Emilio I hope you don't mind... *you lick your lips and start to kiss him slowly a little bit of tongue action happens it all happens very slowly you start to feel horny for him*

*he pushes you away and steps a few feet away from you with a terrified look*

Emilio: i'm sorry y/n but it's just not right I just can't!

Y/n: what do you mean you didn't like it?
*You start to feel embarrassed, sad, confused all these emotions made you regret kissing him tears wanted to come right out of your eyeballs but you hold them back all you think of is just locking yourself in your room but you were confused*

Emilio: No it's not that it's just tha-

Y/n: if- if you didn't like it's fine... i... I understand.... *you say in a sad voice you start to feel a lump stuck in your throat*

Emilio: No you don't understand Ivan has a crush on you!

Y/n: What!!?