Chapter One

I don't understand society. I was watching YouTube just a little bit ago and looking in the comment section. I realized how much hate someone can produce. I'm going to leave the YouTubers name out for hate purposes. Someone made a comment saying, "Not trying to be rude but she should really loose some pounds."
.......

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
:/

Ok rant time,
Society has "standards" of what the border lines of pretty are. Now the expected "dream girl" is a silky long hair, skinny, perfect makeup ALL the time, and more crazy expectations. Now I want to let everyone know,
YOU ARE PERFECT IN YOUR OWN WAY!

Look kid I don't care what your thinking, your flaws, there human.
NEWS ALERT! Ya no ones perfect.
And I want to tell you the REAL border lines of perfect. Oh wait! Guess what? There is no border lines! Everyone is perfect in there own way. No matter if your skinny, thick, short, tall, black, white, and so much more. You shouldn't try to "be as skinny as her." Or "be perfect like her." Cause honestly your perfect. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Now back to my main point about that hate comment. Can you imagine being that girl, going to look through your comments, and see that one. I don't know about you but that would hurt me, like tons. Maybe even ruin my day. Would if that girls super insecure? Just because someone isn't skinny to the bone or doesn't have abs doesn't mean they aren't beautiful! What the heck dude?!

As you can tell, this comment had me shook. I just don't understand how someone has the nerve to say that.. it makes me sad, that people can be that cruel. Well before I get completely triggered from this, I'm going to end the chapter here..

Hey guys!
Or whoever actually decided to read my rant hah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and want to read more. I haven't decided my uploaded times yet but if more people read, I'll figure it out. Never ever forget to love yourself!

-xxwritersblock