Rockstar's little Sister

“Aditi,What happened” asked Pragya seeing her full spoiled uniform.

“Lemme tell you Mumma” said Aarav as he came in to the house behind Aditi.

“Oh no whats this..You both becoming more dangerous everyday now dont tell me you both fight in road and now you both coming home like this” scolded Pragya.

“Fuggi..can you please stop your high frequency” said Abhi by coming down in stairs.

“Aap..See you stay away from this because of you these two getting spoilt” said Pragya while poking at him.

“Me..If they do any wrong then thats all because of me and if they do good and that credits goes to you NOT FAIR” complained Abhi.

Pragya looks at the kids who smiling at them.
“Why you both are smiling,See you both look like cartoon” said Pragya by pointing at their wet muddy uniform.

“Dont dare to call my kids cartoon” warned Abhi.

“Haan if I say little cartoons then grown up cartoon will feel bad na” teased Pragya.
“You just called me cartoon” asked Abhi grinning.

“YES you are” said Pragya.

“How dare YOU” asked Abhi by keeping his hands on hip.

“I DARE to say the truth”  said Pragya.

“Arey baccho what happened why you are with mud dirt” asked Dadi which stopped Abhi and Pragya’s never ending fight.

The kids run to dadi.

“Ask them dadi seems to be they had a fight on road” said Pragya glaring at them.

“Is that true” asked Abhi looking at his two lil cutest devils.

“No Papa” said soon to be 4 Aarav.

“Then” asked Dadi by wiping their face.

“Mumma bhai had a fight but its not with me but its for me” said soon to be 3 Aditi.

All looked puzzle.

“Haan Papa..While we coming home there was a monster puddle with yucky dirt water it looks devilish and while walking it made me to fell down and splashed the dirt on me but Aarav bhai fight with him and the puddle monster throw the dirt on bhai too but bhai fought with it strongly and made it to ask sorry to me..You know Mumma Aarav is a super hero brother” said little Aditi and definitely that made all of them to admire.

( THE EXACT SCENARIO OF LITTLE MEHRAS)

“Aditi you should walk careful how many times I had told you,You ll get hurt beta” scolded Pragya while checking her knees whether she got hurt.

“Mumma Aditi didn't fell down the monster pit made her to fall down” said protective brother Aarav.

Dadi smiled at them “See how they fight but they care for each other always” said Dadi to Abhi in return he smiled at the bond between them.

“Aarav this is too much,You played in dirty water,You will catch cold,I dont know how many germs get into your mouth” scolded Pragya.

“Mumma dont scold him” said Aditi angrily.