Chapter 6

"His face was hilarious" Audri laughed as she retold the story of what happened earlier while drying her hair. The other girl counselors were crowded into the bathroom.

"I honestly thought the boys were going to best us because they had everything else before I did" Paris admitted. She forced w brush through her messy, wet, tangled blonde hair.

"I had you!" Tiffani laughed.

Paris grinned. "Thank God!"

"So what exactly started the mud fight?" Jackie asked.

Audri frowned. "Louis."

The other girls laughed. "What did he do?" Ariel asked.

"That little moron stole my phone while we were both hiding in the slide on the play ground. So I based him around camp" Audri informed.

"And how did that solve anything?" Ariel asked with an eyebrow raised.

Audri frowned. "I still don't have my phone back."

"You were on the playground?" Paris asked warily.

Everyone became silent and looked at her. Audri wore a look of sympathy. "Yeah, but don't worry. We stayed in the land side and I'm positive no kids followed us."

"No, its okay" Paris sighed. "I just wanted to make sue you guys were safe."

Audri smiled softly. "We were."

"How does it look?" Paris asked, curious.

"The same, except, minus the rope and the tree", Audri answered.

" Remember when we used to sneak out at night and hangout there?" Jackie asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Remember that time we dare Jake to go skinny dipping and then we stole his clothes and locked him outside?" Tiffani grinned.

"Oh dear lord" Jackie gawked. "I never want to see that much of him again!", The girls laughed.

Suddenly, Kali bursted into the bathroom. " Have you guys seen are room recently?" she asked.

The other girls stopped talking a stared at her. "No, why?" Ariel asked.

"I think somebody must have left us a present" Kali replied.

"What?" Paris furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Come look at this!" Kali urged.

The girls followed her to their room. They stood in shock at the door because there was a sign that said "We thought you girls might need some extra".

" What is it talking about?" Tiffani asked.

Kali opened the door. Inside, everything was covered in the toilet paper. And Audri's phone was suspended from the ceiling fan with some blue ducktape.

"Oh no they didn't" Audri snapped.

"What are we gonna do?" Paris asked.

"Payback, duh" Ariel answered.

Paris rolled her eyes. "How?" She asked. Audri and Tiffani looked at each other and grinned. "Nothing illegal!" Paris added.

Tiffani frowned. "You take the fin out of everything."

"Relax, we can get revenge without being illegal" Audri insisted.

"Are you sure?" Ariel asked.

"Do you still have those kool - aid packets I gave you?" Audri asked.

Ariel grinned. "Yes."

Jackie grinned. "I'll get the key to the boys bathroom."

this is a time skip. sorry. nothing to see here.

"You just unscrew it, open the packet, pour, then rescrew" Audri demonstrated.

"Are you sure they won't notice?" Paris asked.

"Oh shut up and saran wrap the toilet seat!" Audri snapped.

Paris frowned and turned away. Tiffani and Jackie were in the other shower stalls, adding a pack of kool aid to the shower heads.

Kali and Ariel giggle as they reentered the boys bathroom. "Shhh!" Audri snapped.

Everyone looked at them. "Where have you two been?" Jackie whispered.

"No where" Ariel grinned.

"We just had some business to take care of" Kali shrugged.

"Ya'll are up to something" Paris noted. They giggled. "Whatever it is, I'm sure we'll find out soon."

"Don't worry!" Ariel cooed. "I'm sure you'll appreciate it."

"I can only imagine" Paris rolled her eyes.