Chapter 16

QRI'S POV

I was taking pictures but I'm really having a hard time to concentrate.

I do feel like someone keeps staring at me.

Well, someone is indeed staring at me and I'm very sure of that.

A hundred percent sure.

Arghh!!

"5mins break!" I said to everyone.

I approach Hyomin who is now smiling at me.

"What is your problem?" I irritably ask.

"My problem is that you're really a cutie pretty and I can't stop staring at you" She said and pout while I'm really surprise of what she's saying right now.

"Please stop playing around Hyomin-ah. We don't have time for games right now. You're staring at me like a freaky stalker." I said.

"Oh...now you're calling me a stalker? Tell me Kyul.... Between the two of us, who do you think really deserves to be called a stalker" She said and glanced at my other camera on the table.

She look at me again and smirked.

D-Did she jus-

"If you're going to make me your model, you have to pay me too but a dinner date will be just enough" She said and kiss my lips before she walk away leaving me dumbfounded.

"She kissed me" I utter inaudibly while touching my lips.

And she look at my camera!!!

SHE DID SAW THE PICTURES??

PABO LEE JIHYUN!

I should've transferred those pictures in my laptop!

Tsk!

"Hey want some juice?" She come back and handed a bottled juice to me.

I did accept it but I'm still frowning at her.

Hope this calm me down

"Kyul I want you to be my girlfriend again"

**cough**

I did spit out some of the juice that I'm drinking because of her.

"Oh my God. Are you ok?" She worriedly ask.

"I'm ok but please don't tell me that you said what I just heard" I said to her.

"And which exactly is that one?" She ask.

"The part that you said you wanted to be m-my g-.......girlfriend" I said and look away.

Damn, I did say that I'm not yet ready for this but what is just happening now?

"I don't wanna be your girlfriend." I said.

"I know. You're mad at me that's why you're saying that. You still love me Lee Jihyun" She said.

"Tss. You sound so confident about it." I said.

"Of course I am. I did chained you in my heart since long time ago." She said and winks at me.

Maybe she did....I'm chained on her heart that's why I can't truly move on.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you Park Hyomin" I said.

"Call me Minnie" She said.

"Make me" I said

'"But you did call me that once. Why can't you do it again?" She ask