Introduction

Raven had been busy the week following after she got her letter from Hogwarts.
She had gotten all her robes and supplies; her father even getting her a black kitten which she still hasn't named.
She was now with her father, Garrick Ollivander, finding the perfect one.

"Come on dad, we've tried a thousand wands already." Raven complained as her father rushed around the mountain of open wand boxes.

Ollivander just shook his head as he muttered about how 'this one wouldn't work for her.' When finally he pulled out a black box.

"Here we go, try this." He said opening it, reveling a 20 inch Hawthorne wood wand with unicorn hair core.

" He said opening it, reveling a 20 inch Hawthorne wood wand with unicorn hair core

The wand was beautiful, black with silver vines creeping up to the top. Raven smiled softly as she picked up the wand carefully, feeling warmth spread over her. She looked around before she saw a piece of parchment and gave a swift flick causing the parchment to fold in on its self, turning into an origami bird before it flew off.

Ollivander smiled at her and flicked his own wand to make all the boxes be put back in there place. "Its just like your mother's." He said smiling softly.

Raven smiled sadly as she looked down at her wand, twirling it slightly. When Raven was very little she was adopted by Ollivander, taken into his care and grew up under his protection. She never knew who her real parents were but she loved Ollivander, he was a great father to her.

"I'm going to go to the Quidditch shop to get some supplies. I'll be back later I promise." She said as she put her wand in her pocket and headed towards the front as she heard some crashes behind her.

"And careful with my kitten, he s still a baby dad!" Raven called back before emerging from the shelves to the front where she saw a scrawny boy with round broken glasses standing there.

"Oh, hello." Raven said staring at the boy. He smiled politely and greeted her back as she walked up to the the counter.
"Um, I'm here to get my-my wand." He said stuttering slightly.

Raven smiled and nodded. "You've come to the right place, in Raven. Raven Ollivander. My father owns this store." She said holding her hand out to him.

"Harry, Harry Potter." He said smiling. Raven's eyes widened slightly as she shook his hand. " you're Harry Potter? Holy..." She mumbled as she looked at him, noticing the scar on his forehead.

"Well I'll go get my dad, I'll see you at Hogwarts." She called before going to get her dad.

As she left she could hear her father faintly saying 'Harry Potter' in the back.

------------------------------------------------------

Here is a terrible intro to the Harry Potter book I'm going to write!

I'm still going to write the Klance book it's just it gets tiring writing about the same thing for a while.

Hopefully this book will be good and I hope you like it.
Chapter one will be them boarding the train and Raven meets Hermione. She will meet Ron when she gets sorted.

See ya soon
~ Gene
Word Count: 539 (Its short cause it's only an introduction lol)