Nightmare

Lauren POV:

I gasped for air... Alex woke up asking : "Are you okay?"

I mumbled: "Yeah sure..." 
He explained that we should get some rest , because tommorow is a big day after all , cuz a very important vlog is going to be uploaded... I didn't listen futher, because I was wondering if he still loves me... in the beginning when we met , he said that he's going to marry me , but I think he is going to marry his vlogs...

While I was thinking about that , Alex fell asleep again... I just ignored it and stared at the roof thinking : 'what if he doesn't love me ? Is he just using me for the vlogs to get more views?'

I was thinking so much that I dozed off and fell asleep again.

*Next Morning*

I woke up looking next to me... he was gone , Alex he is gone... Then my nose picked up a scent . It came from the kitchen ?... Then I heard:" What it is , What it be , What it do dho..." I knew that sound . It was Alex that started another vlog.

I decided to stand up and go to the kitchen where Alex awaited me . He told the vlog that here comes his little 'petunia' I was so mad I came there and told Alex :"Alex can't we just have some time alone it is always vlog this vlog that when do you end!" He just looked at me in silence. Then I realized what I just said I turned around and ran to the room

I was suprized that Alex didn't follow me I got a bag  in my closet and started to pack... after packing I wrote a note for Alex that said

Alex

I am sorry to say this but I think we need to take a little break because its not you its me well scratch that its you when last did we have a nice vacation WITHOUT VLOGS I know you wont understand now but maybe in the future I am taking bear bear and Moose and the rest of my stuffies...

I may need one of your bags for the stuffies

Lauren

I put the note on his cusion, luckily I can get out the back way ,when I got to the door Guppy was laying down on the carpet in-front of the door ,I kneeled down towards Guppy's level to give him a kiss goodbye when I was just about to kiss Guppy Alex came and begged me not to go I gave him the cold shoulder and asked: "Why not?!"

"Because I love you." Said Alex

"Baby..." she cried

I will try to post as quick as I can but no promises probably once a week please If you liked this on go read Truth of life It may be a sad story but it will make you realize how some people live

don't forget if you are not smiling your doing it wrong

Mkay Bye!!